Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep and remember some have managed to downgrade to debug firmware as well even though it wasnt fully functional but being able to do so with an downgrader might bring us closer for cfw

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can't seem to get it running.

i'm trying older versions as we speak

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    i thought the new ftp server was made with pslight so it could run on 3.50 without being jb anyway!

Well this is exciting news. I wonder how long it will take before this is reversed and we have this available on all boards?

I am on 3.50 too (after spoofing it is normal that it shows you have that 3.50 ) First if he shows that games like GT5 working, then i'm going to believe.

How come he is on PSN, then?

Well, on the video he was on PSN, i think that's enough for me to believe.

IF this is in fact true (what it seems to be, since the PS3 in the video was in PSN), can't wait for it to come out on PS3key. Then I can finally play some 3.50 games

Quote Originally Posted by JasonXLL View Post
    I am on 3.50 too (after spoofing it is normal that it shows you have that 3.50 ) First if he shows that games like GT5 working, then i'm going to believe.
    yes that's exactly what I was thinking running blackbox doesn't prove anything, also the video was probably recorded a few weeks ago when it was possible to still sign in to network, if its legit then awesome but if it's a wind up not very funny.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by TG Viva La Den View Post
    IF this is in fact true (what it seems to be, since the PS3 in the video was in PSN), can't wait for it to come out on PS3key.
    It is, see here for the (brief) PS3Key confirmation details: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post341846

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News