Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3 Acid CFW Project WIP - More Debug Options Enabled!

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to my PS3 Acid CFW XMB XML Hack Pack, today we are happy to announce that we have enabled more PlayStation 3 Debug options in our ongoing PS3 Acid CFW WIP project and posted a video below.

Here are the details from DeViL303 at kbx.org (linked above): As you may know, the Acid CFW project was first released on PS3News.com over a month ago by Cfwprophet, and since then its progress is going like a snowball on a big hill !!

We are working on this continously and even in last few hours Cfwprophet and myself have made some great discoveries with regard to Debug options! More news to come so watch this space for more great info about this Custom Firmware for PlayStation 3!

This is a work in progress so any help or ideas you can offer will be gratefully accepted. Big thanks to PSJailBreak team for making all this possible, Hermes and KaKaRaTo for all the payloads, Grimso (you know why!), JaicraB for the Firmloader which is vital at this point, Nev for all the work on this site, PS3 News, CJ and all the other great people over at PS3News.com plus many more.

If we all get together and hack this brilliant piece of technology it will keep getting better and better, who knows where it will stop! Even today there is talk of JailBreak for 3.50FW - WOW! Keep up the good work guys!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by cfwprophet; 12-04-2010 at 05:05 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good, i'm always following your work, i hope that we can use this soon. +Rep

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like this, see he shows us the title store preview this is from debug console. If you can find that what would it take for you to find the other os option?

You have seen that i have loaded USB Firm Loader ?

Its ACID CFW not a debug unit. Beside that you even recognized that the network cat is called Haxxx ?
    For what you think i have showen the haxxx cat with all the debug options in ?

You can't hack a debug unit to time. No JB no USB Firm Loader.

At least you talk the files are loaded from usb, so how you can say it's a debug unit?

Banned User
    Don't think we haven't thought of this, like the title says its work in progress, we hope it will only take hard work, time and effort for us to be enable the otheros option, plus more debug options!

I have now moved this to the main page as well- Thanks for the update cfwprophet and DeViL303!

wonderful job. I don't think he meant you were on a debug console.

I think he was stating that he recognizes that you have activated options that are on debug consoles.

Keep up the great work, everything you have done so far has been a positive step and will be/is useful.

Banned User
    Guys, question: anyone else still able to browse the PS store when using spoof payload? I have just realised I can! but only if i use a user with no psn account at all, if the user has a psn account i get told update available, i can also make a new psn account completly, then it tells me update available after completion, so just want to know if anyone else has noticed this. seems to me that the spoof payload is still half working.

can you download from the ps store? or is it only browsing...

Banned User

Cool

Only browsing. Progress , Progress , Progress!

The Performance now bar completely working in AcidCFW, and Also Owner Information for gamesaves!! Small steps all the time people!

Now I must get some sleep, I need to get up soon!
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by DeViL303; 12-05-2010 at 03:32 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News