Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No this will run on a retail 3.41 PS3, We are concentrating on enabling debug options on retail for now, and also we want to develop the new HAXXX category into something great.
    Quote Originally Posted by bernywtf View Post
    that's nice, but.. i quite don't get it, what have you got access to?

the second screen is quite blurry, i can only read "the game" or something among these lines.
    The second screen I think you mean is just showing the "*check" option

Quote Originally Posted by Riskyblam View Post
    Awesome work devil303 very impressive , love the background and icons you rule. Thanks for your time on this project cfw is what everyone wants. Ps. Sleep is for lightweights lol
    Thanks , keep in mind this is a team effort with cfwprophet as team leader, I'm just doing what I can to help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awsome work! I cant wait to get a custom Firmware... reminds me of the PSP days...

is there anything i can do? i just picked up my third PS3 that is currently on 2.42.... any testing i can do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh ok man, Thanks for clearing this up a bit for me, Not that much beginner friendly instructions.

I will try the old hack, hope i can get this new one soon when its released!

Can't wait.

this is excellent! i can't wait to get another ps3 to try this out on. quick question, is most of the cfw programming done in procedural c?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by masternoah View Post
    Oh ok man, Thanks for clearing this up a bit for me, Not that much beginner friendly instructions.
    He did post a brief guide on it for those interested here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...sb-115750.html

Banned User

Bit of progress.

Thanks , I meant to post with a link to the Tutorial here.

So anybody any more info on this, should this come up normally on a Debug console or is this an error, what is it referring to?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

game quit no request event.jpg  

great job guys, the acid cfw works very nicely and is extremely stable.

Quote Originally Posted by DeViL303 View Post
    So anybody any more info on this, should this come up normally on a Debug console or is this an error, what is it referring to?
    i do not have access to a debug unit, however i would venture to guess that either one of two things has been left out. either there is no way for the user to request that a game be quit, like holding down the ps button will not take you to the game quit option. or, when the quit game option is selected, the system call to the quit game function is unresolved. meaning that the system does not know how to quit a game.

again, that is purely my assumption as i do not have access to a debug unit.

Great job people, I was just wondering if I did install this to a ps3, would the changes be permanent? As in can't get rid of them if I wanted to. Also if this mod is enabling some debug options,will this take away any aswell? E.g. use as a blu-ray player.

Thanks again. Can't wait to play with this and trying to find out more!

Cheers
    Ben2005

In the 3.50 jailbreak video I see that same image right after he quits from blackbox ftp. I think sony bans us from psn thru game data (metadata). But if you remove game data readability, sony servers cannot pick you out. That's probably how x3max got 3.50 jailbreak working.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News