Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3 16MB NOR Flash Dumping Demo By uf6667 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today a PlayStation 3 hardware and software developer by the nickname uf6667 (aka Uberfry) has shared a demo of the PS3 16MB NOR Flash Dumping for other PS3 hackers to enjoy!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / PS3 16MB NOR Flash Dump (Graf Chokolo)

To quote: It all started with posting of this [Register or Login to view links] image, with the simple title of Soon...

Now we bring you a full video from our PSX-SCENE Youtube channel:

This is great progress in the PS3 world, first some talk about dual-nand's, now REAL progress in dumping the actual NOR flash!

We can only imagine what will be next! Stay Tuned!

Video: PS3 16MB NOR Flash Dumping Demo By uf6667 Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds like big things are coming..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice. Cool to see that people are going on even with sony on their back ! Hope this will not compromise security whatsoever from CC info etc.

Great progress has been made ​​in the scene and I'm happy to see all this.

PS: If one pays attention, in the video you can see a folder called PS3_SDK-200_002

This is great news especialy after the crap day i've had at work today, you know what they say one door closes and another one opens, thanks for the news.

so let me ask can the 3.61 keys be decrypted or extracted or what ever with this or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ConsoleDev View Post
    Great progress has been made ​​in the scene and I'm happy to see all this.

PS: If one pays attention, in the video you can see a folder called PS3_SDK-200_002
    i noticed that consoledev, but in the grand scheme of things, what should SDK-200_002 mean to us?

My guess is it just shows another official Sony PS3 SDK is in circulation... one newer than the full PS3 1.92 SDK leak (although parts of PS3 3.41 SDK were also leaked awhile back)... some more PS3 file leaks are posted in our ongoing thread HERE.

Banned User
    Indeed this is good to hear, it seems things are starting to pick back up again. I was wondering when all the 'real' PS3 hack news was coming back, as it seemed everybody suddenly went dead silent for a few months. I guess Sony's scare tactics can't keep people away forever

whoever has done this need a medal even if it doesn't lead any where after recent court activities they are brave.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News