Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS JailBreak PS3 Gameplay HD Footage & Loading Speeds

Sponsored Links
    This weekend another PS JailBreak HD video has arrived from modsupplier via YouTube, which spotlights PS JailBreak PS3 gameplay footage and loading speeds.

To quote from the video's caption: "In this video we demonstrate the speed of your original games loading from the internal HDD using the PS Jailbreak and the backup manager software, the video shows loading up a game already saved on your hard drive, the speed that it loads and then some gameplay footage.

Then we show how to exit a game and select the next one you wish to play, we then also show some in game footage of the second game and once again how to drop back to the main menu when finished."

Those interested can check it out below!

Video: PS JailBreak PS3 Gameplay HD Footage & Loading Speeds

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Would be interesting to see a ps3 with an ssd[sandforce controller] and load speeds.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah , with a ssd , and compare load time with :
    • intern hdd
    • extern hdd
    • br disc

Ok there's really a huge difference in loading times in GTA4

When i load the game from disc on my ps3 it usually displays 3 more loading pictures so it's really twice as fast.

What i'd also like to see was a direct speed comparison with the same ps3 and all to get better results.

i found this while surfing, apparently some people are using the PS3 jailbreak hype to spread some viruses and stuff.

although i know that most people wont fall to it and will know that it's a scam, it doesn't hurt to spread the word.

Code:
    http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002014.html

Quote Originally Posted by y2kkingboy View Post
    i found this while surfing, apparently some people are using the PS3 jailbreak hype to spread some viruses and stuff.

although i know that most people wont fall to it and will know that it's a scam, it doesn't hurt to spread the word.

Code:
    http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002014.html
    LOL, wow. that's (not gonna lie), pretty retarded.

Does anyone know if RPM affects loading times? i have the original in my ps3 and would like to upgrade to a 7200 RPM disc, it costs more so i wanna know if its worth it.

Lightbulb

One article/video comparing them is here: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...-speed-test-1/

Not really the same since with the Dongle all files are stored on the SSD, whilst that test only affects optional installs. Only benefits are game load speeds, Psn installs, ripping is limited by the BD drive anyways but whether or not an ssd is an option depends on how deep your pocket is.

How fast Grand Theft Auto IV loaded was incredible. I'm looking forward to great homebrew, a nice media player and emus mainly.
    Last edited by hellospaceboy; 08-22-2010 at 10:07 AM Reason: addition

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News