Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wwe101 View Post
    who cares about the damn usb, all we want is the files on it, and even if it more than a usb (which i doubt), you could probably build your own dongle for $10-$15.
    It's been proven to be more then a memory stick but yes you will be able to build your own for under $15 no worries at all once it is reversed and documented.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextria View Post
    This is funny news to me, coming from ombouwwinkel. Back when the softmods came for the wii, they made some quick money by selling these presoftmodded packs.

thought they ask 50 extra just for the softmod. And now the come and say this is overpiced

nextria>>
    Yeah I don't really trust them either, because they don't know what their talking about. The guy talks about having a disc in the UMD drive in the ps3 in one of their video's. And later he calls it a dvd drive, then later again he says UMD. Not once did he call it a blu-ray drive. I'd rather not let someone mod my console when they don't even know such basic things about the console's hardware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just want someone to use this PS JB and build a kickass native media player for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by b4rtsimps0n View Post
    Yeah I don't really trust them either, because they don't know what their talking about. The guy talks about having a disc in the UMD drive in the ps3 in one of their video's. And later he calls it a dvd drive, then later again he says UMD. Not once did he call it a blu-ray drive. I'd rather not let someone mod my console when they don't even know such basic things about the console's hardware.
    They also have a lot of different site for one company:

consolewinkel.nl
    ombouwwinkel.nl
    ombouwshop.nl
    ombouwnederland.nl

And there are a lot of complaints about that last one: [Register or Login to view links]

its in dutch but you can see my point.

nextria>>
    Last edited by Nextria; 08-26-2010 at 09:46 AM

You right, they are getting a lot of bad reviews of people who said its a scam and didnt receive the order, also someone said if you are going to that shop you will get it, just don't order online.

What they really meant to say is, "Please wait for a free version, that we can ourselves steal, repackage and charge you out the rear for as a "premodded" solution. kthxbai!"

In Dutch, of course. Not sure how kthxbai translates in Dutch.

Some explain something to me.. Someone that tested the dongle said that he tested it on a pc and it didn't recognized it as a storage device, but the seller says that it is upgradeable using a pc with internet. So.. how can it be upgradeable if isn't recognized?..

Quote Originally Posted by TRib View Post
    Some explain something to me.. Someone that tested the dongle said that he tested it on a pc and it didn't recognized it as a storage device, but the seller says that it is upgradeable using a pc with internet. So.. how can it be upgradeable if isn't recognized?..
    Wasnt recognized I think because it's just a device the PC has no information on. I'm betting special software will allow the PC to manage it. It's just like any other hardware u put on your comp, except that OS software nowadays recognizes quite a bit of hardware on first insertion.

As long as the PC sees it in any way, it's good

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Wasnt recognized I think because it's just a device the PC has no information on. I'm betting special software will allow the PC to manage it. It's just like any other hardware u put on your comp, except that OS software nowadays recognizes quite a bit of hardware on first insertion.

As long as the PC sees it in any way, it's good
    So if they re gonna release a PC driver for it, there shouldn't be a problem to read whats in it after.

Quote Originally Posted by darksyde View Post
    I just want someone to use this PS JB and build a kickass native media player for the PS3.
    I was just thinking about that. The PS3 could be the next Xbox Media Center. It can already decode a bunch of codecs, has 1080p and 7.1 PCM output.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I know at least one guy is working on a PSJailbreak emulator for PSP, since the PSP already has a special USB connection with the PS3 (to view game saves and games on PSP) it may be able to take the hardware's place but only time will tell.
    Wow, something to make my psp worthwhile again.
    Last edited by SovietSlayer; 08-26-2010 at 01:00 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News