Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheShroomster View Post
    If you could go back and forth i could see a benefit. You could play new games that the jailbreak wont play then switch back to play your hombrew.
    Hmm i don't think so. It's said that it only works 1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    You are 100% right there, and also the question that comes to mind is... if you aren't using Linux and already have a JailBroken PS3 is there any benefit in the ability to downgrade?
    I have two ps3 one jb the other not, also some family members would not listen to me and updated theirs. If this is ported to my ipt1g then I can downgrade for them hopefully. If psn access can be maintained long term this is a real blow for sony!

Yea, I suppose if someone can overcome the "1 time only" obstacle it would be handy to switch back and forth assuming there aren't any SFO/EBOOT type tricks available for future PS3 games on JailBroken consoles.

maybe it has some type of efuse in it that fries after it is used..

Multiple consoles (look at free space in system)
    Multiple dongles
    Time jumps around
    Shady video

I want it to be true to, but this looks like hacked up. I call fake. I will believe it when I see it. The psp emu was more convincing than this.

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Hmm i don't think so. It's said that it only works 1 time.
    I reckon it only works once because the psjailbreak team designed it that way. Once the sceners work out how it works surely it will be able to be done over and over.

my question is why i need a second dongle? this is only to money make more not.

the other question is why i need to downgrade? not because sony has stop the usb dongle no if this was real the new dongle dont work with the 3.50

i think is we are going to service mode we have more option to set maybe we have the opinion to install singel patches to the FW like the core_os ore somting... then its posible to activate full PS2 emulation to all PS3.

but i don't have see never the service mode so i can only speculation on this. but i still hope some one dump this money maker dongle... and make it public.

I recon if there was only a few gb different i would maybe believe it, but its like 67gb that's a bit too much.

Not to ruin the mood or anything, but when he shows the PS3 at 3.50, the time on the clock is 8:05AM, when he shows it as 3:41, the time is 8:00AM.

While it's entirely possible they did get it in to factory mode, it's also extremely possible that the video has been faked - i.e. they recorded it at 8:00, updated then recorded the rest.

Lightbulb

Another important question is... How the heck could they make a 3.50 firmware console accept their Jailbreak dongle ? SONY closed 3.50 like Fort Knox... Is 3.50 already possible to jailbreak ??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast