Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    PSDowngrade is now offering unlimited downgrading for those who don't want to wait for a free solution.
    I'm thinking they're doing that just to beat this out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, all this talk about a downgrade option but seriously Why? It make no sense to me right now. The only thing we need is a CFW for 3.5 to play upcoming games. Even if we find debug patches wich work for i.e. GT5 , or any different moddind methods to get a 3.5 game to work... It make no sense again to do that over and over, also guess that sony will do something against those methods.

So all we need is a CFW, and i know some guys are on the best way to do it and all we have to do is be patient.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think about it this could actually lead to that seeing how a lot of people want 3.50 w/ OtherOS etc. decrypting installing it all ties in, how are they planning on installing CFW? JaiCrab Firm Loader.

Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    So all we need is a CFW, and i know some guys are on the best way to do it and all we have to do is be patient.
    but the 3.41 can be the initial point of a CFW... then you need a Downgrade if you have a new or Updated PS3

PSDowngrade is now offering free downgrading to all customers as planned. From their site:
    PS DOWNGRADE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL USERS!!!

PS Downgrade is now officially free and provides unlimited uses for ALL users, past and future. Download PS Updater v1.1 and your PS Downgrade files and start enjoying TODAY!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey do you still need to use the original PSJailbreak? or will this work with most boards?

It's just for their customers at the moment, so currently you will still need their hardware until the free PSGrade version is complete as far as I'm aware.

That's what I figured, but i went a head and ran the software and when it asked to insert my device (it didn't specify PSJailbreak). I jailbreak with a htc dream and when i plugged it in USB the software detected it as a android phone and it did something to the SD card.

I'm investigating what it wrote on the card as soon as i can find my micro SD adapter. In Windows device manager it used to show the phone as a phone and would detect the sd card when it was mounted. now when i mount it windows finds a lib32 something device. I'll post more when i figure out what it did.

Possible PS3 Break Downgrade In The Works?

I bought an official version 1.2 PS3 Break about a month ago and was curious if there was any plans to support a free open source downgrader if one is released, so I sent off an email and this was the response.

(Screen shot of email below)

By their response I'm not sure if they are saying they are working on their own downgrader or they plan to support an open source alternative if/when one is released. Time will tell I guess
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3break-downgrade.jpg  

Like they said in irc some days ago, they work on a downgrader on their own.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News