Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    MasterSystem tested first emulator for the ps3 swap modchip

Our great friend and companion Psmaniaco leaves us these photos taken of future testing swappmoddchip emulators that allow, among them the fantastic MasterSystem sega emulator, remember that these tests have been conducted in a console model without feedback and without 40GBs linux because the emulators run in the xmb.

More information for the development of swapp modchip please read this link.

Source: [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ajm2bo.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice to see things are progressing with this project... +Rep for the update f455tty!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good to see!!! but anyway with a swap magic we can already do this.. many thanks anyway to demonhades for this effort on this adventure, without him nowdays there wasn't any news on the development of the hacking scene on PS3.

Today DemonHades posted a brief FAQ on this here: [Register or Login to view links]

Here is the rough translation of it:
    New info swappchip retro models (20/60/80)

As we told you we continue on to load copies swappchip ps1/ps2 ps3 depending on the model you have, on this occasion we stopped to tell the new tests and features that You will be able to play with her.

- You can upload copies of PlayStation 2?

If you just need an original or a game demo on the PS2 original.

- It takes the swappmagic to load ps2 backups?

No, you just any demo or real game on the PS2.

- You can load emulators?

Yes, 11 to be exact (snes, mame, Megadrive, among others).

- You need to load the emulators swappmagic?

No, you only need or a demo or real game on the PS2.

- You can also play back PlayStation 1?

If you just need a demo or real game ps1.

- You can use the loader to ifcaro?

Yes, you can also use the loader without the need of ifcaro real swappmagic

- I have to have some version of the fw?

From time to 3.41 everything works without problems (but we recommend not to upgrade to the next)

- What differentiates this method from other acquaintances?

1. No need to open once more the ps3 since the chip.
    2. No have to buy the swappmagic apart.
    3. No need to use the reader with external buttons to break the aesthetic to remove or operating the engines.
    4. Any the procedure is automated and guided.

1saludo and I'll comment over the issue

This is coming along very nicely. I only wish it enabled bc on non bc models like the 40gb and the slims.

Can't understand, how will ifcaro's iso USB loader boot without SWAPMAGIC?

Cool

That's simple: You just insert a original PS2 Disk and let the modchip eject it.

Next step you download an ISO of the swapmagic for PS2 (i hope you can - somewhere ) and burn it on a disk.

Final step: use ifcaro's loader

greets

THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING , THE GAME HAS JUST STARTED.

And TeamHades is now showing their true colors (potential) ''who's the dady now !''. Hats off to TeamHades.

Well, thanks to craigslist, today I got my hands on a 60GB ps3 running 2.35 (Wow, I know right?)

Anyways, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet (forgot what I CAN do), but it's a bit laggy and only with this hdd in it. I have the hardware to test now, gonna leave my other ps3 sitting in the corner for a bit. I can tell

Arrow

Catching up... Some updates from DemonHades on this project, including a video:

Ps1/ps2 swappchip map published TeamHades revision 1

We inform Violent Kain again that the level TeamHades has published the first revision of swappchip, as you know the swappchip is meant for loading backups ps1/ps2 console depending on the model you own.

As you know in models with backward compatibility for PS2 bakups You will be able to load and emulators, along with Psmaniaco DanteHades TeamHades are creating both the number of records with all emulators ready to play.

Swappchip physical evidence are going ahead as Alicante (cani) xDDD

Well, if yesterday you were leaving the plane of swappchip, today we showed a video made by Kain's Violent TeamHades with this makes clear that the project is well advanced.

In the video you can see how the LEDs light up when carrying out the processes scheduled by the pic.

Each time is closer to the end of the project and that many can enjoy again the ps1 and ps2 backups and emulators depending on model.

The first LED that lights up is when you put the hard calls, the second stop the disc, the disc takes third and the fourth gets the hard copy.

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2qtc18w.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News