Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope someday, someone hacks the living crap out of the PS3. Firmware updates really ruin our freedom to treat this machine as a console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SCE View Post
    Be careful, one of the tools can slip into somewhere
    And you don't need any experience in hacking or exploits... sounds easy enough!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's fairly obvious he's given up. Maybe it proved harder than he thought

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd be surprised if it works on the slim as well...

Wink

Hopefully someday someone will get homebrew running on the ps3.

I really got busy the last couple of months and had my ps3 off all this time, but I'm starting to have more and more time every day so I guess I will be updating soon. I have posted a lot about supporting game developers and good games all together so I guess thats what I'm going to do.

CFW is always welcome and if someday one comes out and I works on current consoles that are being sold I'll go grab one knowing that it can be modified. Meanwhile I'm going back to the beautiful psn and rock my new house with my beloved ps3. Cheers.

Is Geohot's challenge at NASA over? Is he back or is he busy? Looks like he gave a promise and did not kept it...

Is Geohot's challenge at NASA over? Is he back or is he busy? Looks like he gave a promise and did not kept it...
    He really isn't working on the PS3 anymore. Right now he's doing hack-cons in Europe, booking them as "playstation 3 security" talks when in fact it's 1:48 of i-product speech and the rest is basically what is in the last ~8 blog posts. All broad spectrum garbage. He doesn't cover anything to do with metldr, lvl2, PUP building etc..

People at the cons can be heard laughing when his ego kicks in. I don't think he realizes what a little fish he is in RE.

Basically he did hack the PS3, he hacked Linux off of it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by xrayglasses View Post
    He really isn't working on the PS3 anymore. Right now he's doing hack-cons in Europe, booking them as "playstation 3 security" talks when in fact it's 1:48 of i-product speech and the rest is basically what is in the last ~8 blog posts. All broad spectrum garbage. He doesn't cover anything to do with metldr, lvl2, PUP building etc..

People at the cons can be heard laughing when his ego kicks in. I don't think he realizes what a little fish he is in RE.

Basically he did hack the PS3, he hacked Linux off of it ^^
    LOL +1

He just hacked, remember he left RE jobs to others, but without giving the dumps

He is having a month off
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by SCE; 06-22-2010 at 06:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOL +1

He just hacked, remember he left RE jobs to others, but without giving the dumps

He is having a month off
    So you and George drank a toast to his unintentionally hilarious speech, eh?

Maybe wanne share some infos you found out when speeking to Mr. Ego after some drinks?

Don't think he will/can stop workin on the CFW... but only time will tell!

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News