Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I consider with that did we can replace cars in GTA IV on PS3 with this one from PC version?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it works for Fallout and Oblivion, it's because of the way you put mods on these games. Basicly, as we now have access to the hard drive where the game is installed, we can mod it the way we mod it on Pc.

About GTA, I never modded it, so I don't know how it works. But I suppose if it's just a file swap it should work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work, will make it interesting if we can mod our games like on pc.

What are these adult mods for these games? Do they add something to playback or only adult stuff?

I wish we could play Morrowind on PS3.

For people wondering how to do this for Fallout, it is the EXACT same as Oblivion. They use the same SDK.

For people that want a little for info on what you can do, you can make YOUR OWN MAPS, you can script new levels, challenges, missions etc.

You can even make your own Fallout: 3 DLC with the old wasteland on New Vegas, but it would be a 5gig DLC lol.

I don't have Oblivion, but I do have Fallout 3. I'd love to change the dreary landscape with the available maps.

The video is down...

I've tried to use the method described in the READ ME file attached down to the letter using Ren's Beauty Pack and I simply cannot get it to work. Whenever I load up the game in my backup manager, it starts to load, then repeatedly tells me that the game disc has been ejected, even though I'm running the game discless. Anyone aware of why this might occur?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the .ini file having something misplaced somewhere, but as far as I know, I've done everything correctly. Can anyone help with this?

Ok what am i doing wrong, cannot seem to get any mods at all to work in Oblivion, have tried the picklocks mod, the birth signs mod, soul gem mod, and quite few other mods & none of them can i get to work..

Anyone else had luck getting them to work?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News