Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Very nice app, now i need to adjust my TV for some reason the text is blurry i cant read any of it unless im one inch from the tv lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by datalogger View Post
    Load up your LV2.BIN in IDA and you can find all kinds of things about the Update process to research.
    TBH thats strings you show there, is from the service jig i think, @sonys repair center, those files were leaked long time ago, (demonhades did some mocking to RichdevX about getting ps3 in service mode was something by theese files, <--- some weeks ago when service mode was a news remember?)

but yes IDD there are some nice things in there, and patching on the fly would open quite few opportunities

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Just to be correct, the SDK is 3.40 and not 3.41 as misreported everywhere.
    I think you could be right except even the 1.92 release is down as 1.90.002 in most internal files so its hard to say.
    The leaker Foobar refered to it as 3.41 SDK on IRC, also name of archive was PS3 cell_sdk_341_001.7z but I have looked through for file versions and I do see loads of references to 340.001, when they release a new version of SDK I dont think every file changes to new version.for instance in this leak I see:

\cell_sdk_341_001\host-win32\sn\help\ ,in this folder if you open any of the english PDF files and check the different document version history you can see that some files had versions for (example) 2.20, 2.40, 2.50, 2.70, 2.80, 3.01 , 3.10, 3.30 - while others had no 3.30 version and others had no 2.40 version etc.

So its possible it is version 3.41(3.40.001) as 1.92 was called 1.90.002 . I see lots of files are still at 3.30 or 3.10 as the newest version so might not be much difference between 3.40.001 and 3.41.001 , I doubt they would release 2 versions that close together.no files have versions for 3.15, 3.21 so it looks to me like they mainly release new file versions for firmwares with even multiples of ten(.10) .

Either way its a great leak, loads of interesting reading in there. I also see the signed sixaxis drivers for windows x64 systems, really hoping there is a modified version released to support PSmove navi controller in windows, think this would be savage companion to a mouse for PC gaming.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Man i wish i was good with this stuff. I would really love to help with the scene progress with this app. Besides that, i can't wait to see what this brings out for the scene.

Hmmm... Regardless, I can see that package preparing reports 03.400 (make_package_npdrm). Not that it really matters

Woo, NZHawk is at it again!

I really hope he updates his BM soon, because out of all the available BM's, his has been my fav since it came out Only one I use, really.

But yea, this looks like really good news. I can't wait to see what this brings about in the ps3 scene.

No, those are strings from my own dump from my 'regular' 60GB US box's LV2 that I processed with IDA using the IDC files I mentioned.

You can decode the entire LV2 dump using these tools and some basic knowledge of PPC code and IDA.

I can't wait to try this on some games that have unknown compressions to learn their secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by chomps268 View Post
    Woo, NZHawk is at it again!

I really hope he updates his BM soon, because out of all the available BM's, his has been my fav since it came out Only one I use, really.

But yea, this looks like really good news. I can't wait to see what this brings about in the ps3 scene.
    I agree his BM is the only one I use and I am looking forward to an update...

my dump didn't actually come out as what was on the ps3...

just encrypted strings then some random junk about the peek poker

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News