Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: New PSJailBreak PS3 USB ModChip Review Arrives

Sponsored Links
    A few days back we shared the first two reviews on the new PSJailBreak PS3 USB ModChip, and today a third arrives from MainStreamEditing.co.uk (linked above).

Below the review is split into two videos, demonstrating the PS Jailbreak USB stick which backs up PS3 games onto a PlayStation 3 HDD to play.

Finally, those seeking to get a PS JailBreak PS3 ModChip may wish to hold off as this coming week PSJailBreak x3JailBreak clones are reported to be arriving ranging from only $20-$40 each... or better yet, wait for a 100% FREE scene solution which undoubtedly is also on the way.

Check out the PSJailBreak PS3 USB ModChip Review videos below!

Video: New PSJailBreak PS3 USB ModChip Review Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    ...i touch myself!

just sayin' XD

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Hey that guy plugged in his PSJailbreak without disconnecting his PS3 Slim from power like every guide says you should do. Thought I would point that out.

Why in the guides would they say not to have the power on when you plug it on when it apparently works anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    Hey that guy plugged in his PSJailbreak without disconnecting his PS3 Slim from power like every guide says you should do. Thought I would point that out.

Why in the guides would they say not to have the power on when you plug it on when it apparently works anyways?
    I think it has more to do with it being a general good practice to do so, as with any hardware, especially USB. Components could easily be fried due to an accidental overvoltage while inserting the device. I may be wrong of course, someone correctly me if I am.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    I think it has more to do with it being a general good practice to do so, as with any hardware, especially USB. Components could easily be fried due to an accidental overvoltage while inserting the device. I may be wrong of course, someone correctly me if I am.
    Aren't USB's like the safest device to plug in and unplug while what they're being plugged into is turned on? I know on PC's you aren't supposed to unplug non USB mice or keyboards, but USB ones are safe to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    Aren't USB's like the safest device to plug in and unplug while what they're being plugged into is turned on? I know on PC's you aren't supposed to unplug non USB mice or keyboards, but USB ones are safe to do so.
    Typically yes. But from what I gather, this isn't a standard USB device, insofar that it doesn't communicate like one. Its acting more like an RS232 serial interface, and the HW ID that is detected at system startup is what sends the PS3 into service mode. Serial interfaces are notorious for not being hot-swappable, hence why in the old days you had to plug a serial device in THEN turn on your system. Again I may be wrong or misinformed, and if so, someone please correct me, but I believe thats how and why.

i wonder if the games are decrypted on the fly, and stay decrypted once on the hdd. if so, i wonder if its possible to make those decrypted games into an ISO and burn them to blu ray discs, and play them via blu ray drive, so that they are undetectable by sony.

Quote Originally Posted by skrapps View Post
    i wonder if the games are decrypted on the fly, and stay decrypted once on the hdd. if so, i wonder if its possible to make those decrypted games into an ISO and burn them to blu ray discs, and play them via blu ray drive, so that they are undetectable by sony.
    This would be nice x] But in all honesty... I don't see it happening.

That guy totally reveals his MAC address

Question

Can it hack psn games too?

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News