Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So i guess that I will wait for that free solution , it will take time to arrive to my country, so free solution will be faster to arrive xD

Thumbs Down

For me this guys (PS jailbraker and x3 jailbraker) are a mother f'er guys!! They're doing like SONY!! Charging for the "hacker" solution. Itīs not the REAL hacker!

Quote Originally Posted by guilhermegara View Post
    For me this guys (PS jailbraker and x3 jailbraker) are a mother f'er guys!! They're doing like SONY!! Charging for the "hacker" solution. Itīs not the REAL hacker!
    well if you can extract the data from the MCU and make it work on a standard USB emory stick(flash drive) (pendrive) and emulate the MCU with software then by all means go ahead an provide a software only version for the comunity for free.

they have eveyr right to charge for the hardware, be it orver priced or not. what they dont have the right to do realy is sell on stolen sony code

they could sell the PSJB sticks with no data on them what so ever and let every one who wants on run the programing software to program it with the code that makes it hand shake with the PS3.

Question

How long before we see a free solution?

wish they would show us the damn thing failing to boot or work.

They stated if you don't press the eject button quick enough you will get a red led instead of green, why has no one done this, i would have to show how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by chrykel View Post
    as Garįon Magic would say "what free solution sir"?

First of all, the right guys have to put the hands on it, then we can talk about a free solution. Just few people have it now, and they don't seem be the right ppl to do it, so its early to ask for a free solution.

Just some more day, lets be patient.
    Last edited by cirojr; 08-23-2010 at 12:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by chrykel View Post
    you would probably spend more money trying to build this thing than buying a cheap clone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12