Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool mod, interesting how he did mini jack output!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    Cool mod, interesting how he did mini jack output!
    I guess he used the audio curcuits from the LCD monitor fo feed audio to built in speakers and also to audio jack.

Add keyboard and touch pad and it woudl be TOP notch

And to the person asking if it runs on batteries - sure - get a couple of car batteries... This "baby" will take around 220 - 250W so you can forget it will run on (built in) battery

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you so i didnt think about it.. So yes it take so huge amount of power!!

So i think real cool ideao is just create it with manual CHARGER!!!

Mini jack output is actually quite easy i have some wires spliced out of my audio and video so i can run off headphones or speakers... but i have to unplug my audio jacks in the back of my reciever to get it to just output thought the headphones...

cool mod, i still remember his first one he made when the slims first came out like the color of this one better thought fits playstation better.

That isn't a laptop.. that looks more like a breifcase mod then a laptop mod.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News