Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: New Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 Hacks Arrive

Sponsored Links
    As if the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise hasn't seen more than its fair share of PS3 Hacks (see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE), today Hunter128 from NextGenUpdate.com (linked above) has revealed some new exploits on the current CoD 1.10 patch.

According to the video, the new MW2 PlayStation 3 hacks include Super Sprint, Super Knife and AC130 in every care package.

NGUHSx9 also states the following via YouTube, to quote: "Expect more hacking videos including possibly all emblems and titles hack, infinite ammo, etc..."

Those who aren't against PS3 online game hacks can check out the video below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    It's hacks like this that ruin this game for people who just wanna play properly. At least there isn't instructions included on how to do it. Hopefully it will get patched real soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Modern Warfare 2 is Call of Duty 6 not 4

i hate cheaters ^^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mckarlsson View Post
    Modern Warfare 2 is Call of Duty 6 not 4
    Fixed, nice catch mckarlsson and +Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    It's hacks like this that ruin this game for people who just wanna play properly. At least there isn't instructions included on how to do it. Hopefully it will get patched real soon.
    Exactly, why do you promote this PS3News?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Exactly, why do you promote this PS3News?
    We post all types of PS3 news here, and as you can imagine not everyone agrees with what's contained in every article. By us reporting news though, that doesn't necessarily mean we agree with it ourselves or are promoting it... it's just news, and gets reported as we are a news site.

Personally though, I enjoy articles/videos pertaining to PS3 hacks... but I don't play online or I'd probably use them just to upset kids that like to whine about them.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    We post all types of PS3 news here, and as you can imagine not everyone agrees with what's contained in every article. By us reporting news though, that doesn't necessarily mean we agree with it ourselves or are promoting it... it's just news, and gets reported as we are a news site.

Personally though, I enjoy articles/videos pertaining to PS3 hacks... but I don't play online or I'd probably use them just to upset kids that like to whine about them.
    Well in my opinion it just sucks if people are using hacks to win, its good to find out that you can hack something, I just hope they will not use it. Also noobtubes and G18 akimbo feels like hacking to me
    Last edited by Mbb; 05-31-2010 at 04:29 PM

I hear ya, and I'm sure you're not alone on that stance either... At least as heartagram62 above mentioned, the actual "hack details" haven't been revealed so hopefully these will get patched soon.

I'm fine with hacks as long as everyone in the game can use them. But as for someone getting to become a god, I don't like it.

Reminds me of back on MGO when everyone thought god glitchers were unkillable. Until I killed one by knocking him off the map into oblivion using a far less powerful glitch. (That was hard to do might I add.)

In that moment, I enjoyed other people glitching

New mw2, cod4, WAW infection?

Is it possible yet to do any hack other than speed and no recoil on mw2 for anyone other than hunter? If so, what can you do?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News