Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Medal Of Honor PS3 Working with Open Manager on 3.41

Sponsored Links
    Previously it was reported that Medal Of Honor PS3 required Firmware 3.42 to run, but below is a video and guide on getting the video game working on PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.41 with Open Manager version 2.1 posted at PS3SOS.com (linked above) and [Register or Login to view links].

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Note: Pack is EU, for US see HERE) / OM v2.1 / OM v2.1A / OM v2.1A (English)

Other PS3 titles that previously required PS3 Firmware 3.42 are also being reported as now working using the same method (at least until Sony changes the NPDRM EBOOT keys) as well, including John Daly's Prostroke Golf and Castlevania although it appears Castlevania only requires 3.41 Firmware.

Additionally, wuepe has [Register or Login to view links] OM versions 2.1 and 2.1A (linked above) for those seeking them.

To quote from maquina07 on EOL: "Well, that I have run the Medal of Honor in 3.41 As to operation. Edit PARAM.SFO of the game so that requested the update 3.41.

Change the eboot of the game, the 2010 UFC. OM install 2.1 and start the patch to install game data on the external. (New Function button is activated to select) Install the update that calls for 1.01 and installed the game data with the V4 Hermes."

Those interested can view some better-translated instructions HERE along with the video of it in action below!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
    Here is translated instructions... i'm backing up now to test.

1- V4 Chip Install Our Hermes Payload (Obviously upgradeable)
    2- Edit PARAM.SFO Changing Where It says" 3.4200 and 3.4100, ie to require firware 3.41 Which Is What we use now.
    3- Change the Eboot download the pack (Which is the UFC 2010) by the original Medal of Honor
    4- Install Manager 2.1 Open and install the game data on external hard disk as the Internal Apparently Does Not Work
    5- Update via online via online game
    6- Install game data and play

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just saw this on demonhades, but i don't have an account there so couldn't see the details on how to make it work. Really, thanks for passing on the info!

install the game data on external? since when does open manager have that feature.. or am i using a really old one now lol.

or is this in regards to copying it from the disc?

ALSO which is the latest open manager ^_^?

Does anyone have the manager or know where I can get it in english?

Apparently it is talking about backing the game up to external... still backing up here.

Before anyone ask does this work for game X (i.e. EA MMA) you need to know it must have a update on the sony servers.

John Daily Golf works also, using the Castlevania EBOOT.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sk group View Post
    ALSO which is the latest open manager ^_^?
    The version they used is in the pack linked above, however it may be in Spanish. I added the latest 1.17.1 Open Manager here if you want to give that a try also: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...pdates-arrive/

I also added OM v2.1 and v2.1a from wuepe of ELO to the first post as well.

do you need that open manager or can you use a different one? And i was iffy on updates cause if i put in my call of duty world at war it asks if i want to update if i hit yes it tried to download it. Is that ok or will it cause to update the firmware as well thanks?

I'm goiing to try with GAIA and Internal to see how it goes, then slowly work out if another combination is required etc.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News