Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lo just done this for something to do
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

• File Type: png BG.png (275.7 KB, 333 views)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I can CONFIRM it works, I loaded the first level and its working so far. I am going to sleep gotta work in the morning. Will test it more tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi4000 View Post
    lo just done this for something to do
    How do I make this pop up when using the app?

you have to ftp it to your open manager dir dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/USRDIR then just replace the pic

One last update it works but it is taking forever for textures to load and sometimes they don't load. I guess it's because on it reading files from the external. I am just glad we can play 3.41+ games I am sure the kinks will be worked out soon enough.

after game data in does why can't we just copy it to the internal hd using ftp? why would it not work with game data on internal? if the eboot.bin was the problem before due to new encryption keys and we are using a differnt eboot then shouldn't this work no matter where the game data is? I'd like a better explanation if anyone has one.

Lightbulb

For those having problems when using a 18F JB device, install this hex: PSGrooPIC-iLLNESS 1.0a 3.41: The newest one from iLLNESS does not work properly. Also, do not use a thumbdrive because the install will take forever and this data is accessed during the game and will cause a slow down.

So we should be able to do this on 3.15 for games that require later firmwares?

Quote Originally Posted by mgrimmenator View Post
    after game data in does why can't we just copy it to the internal hd using ftp? why would it not work with game data on internal? if the eboot.bin was the problem before due to new encryption keys and we are using a differnt eboot then shouldn't this work no matter where the game data is? I'd like a better explanation if anyone has one.
    The only thing I can currently think of is the game checks to see if a non approved sony folder is on the local HDD. Install the game data to external makes it appear like the unapproved folder/files are not present. This is just my speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    I got luche libre to work.. to do so I updated my maximus to hermes v4, replaced the eboot.bin with castlevania's, changed the pram.sfo for 3.41 and it played in jurai's sexy manager.
    Can you clear up the SFO and EBOOT.BIN files you used to get Lucha libre to work??

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News