Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can anybody tell me what is the difference between om2 and om2.1 and om2.1A?

Please tell me which will i have to install to backup MOH in INTERNAL HDD.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by arnav007 View Post
    Can anybody tell me what is the difference between om2 and om2.1 and om2.1A?
    Using Google translate, this is what I get:

Changes OM v2.1 to the Open Manager v2.0:

- Added Select button to mount / unmount installation game unit internal to the external disk.
    - Added Start button to start the game directly without going through the XMB (10% working games)
    - Hermes is required v3 version or higher to run it.

Changes OM v2.1A:

- DEX On the game, without having to go through the XMB, it works 10% of the game, select Play and press START to launch the game directly without having to leave the XMB as usual (use X normally, Direct Boot Start)

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    Does anyone have the manager or know where I can get it in english?
    I 2nd that. Anyone got an English version?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I keep on getting error 80029567 when trying to install the update. any suggestions?

Thumbs Up

I got luche libre to work.. to do so I updated my maximus to hermes v4, replaced the eboot.bin with castlevania's, changed the pram.sfo for 3.41 and it played in jurai's sexy manager.

Just so everyone understands that if you used the PARAM.SFO in the PACK.rar and your MOH is the USA version it will not work as that PARAM.SFO is for the EUR version. You have to MOD your own USA version PARAM that came with MOH and patch it to 3.41.

Edit: Here is the usa version if anyone needs it
    Attached Files Attached Files

+Rep dentnu, and I have linked to your note in the first post next to the Pack download.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    +Rep dentnu, and I have linked to your note in the first post next to the Pack download.
    Thanks also PS3 News
    Last edited by dentnu; 10-18-2010 at 12:46 AM

1- V4 Chip Install Our Hermes Payload (Obviously upgradeable)
    2- Edit PARAM.SFO Changing Where It says" 3.4200 and 3.4100, ie to require firware 3.41 Which Is What we use now.
    3- Change the Eboot download the pack (Which is the UFC 2010) by the original Medal of Honor
    4- Install Manager 2.1 Open and install the game data on external hard disk as the Internal Apparently Does Not Work
    5- Update via online via online game
    6- Install game data and play

I noticed #4 says internal doesn't work... anyone got it to work on internal for those of us who only use an internal drive?

I am right now installing it I am 96% DONE. I can confirm that you need to install it to your internal then with open manger 2.1 press the ''SELECT'' button on controller and press X to select the game. then once on XMB make sure you have a disc in the drive and load the game.. what happens is that the install data after the patch gets installed in the external instead of the internal which is why it works.
    Last edited by dentnu; 10-18-2010 at 12:53 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News