Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm using HERMES v4b. when I'm running RC9 (mem patched mod) i get the black screen, but when I'm running OM it stops at 0% of installing required game and when I try to quite, the console resets unexpectedly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I started the game and play it, read my process and give it a try. when I started the game must run each.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, my MOH game is in the external HD now. How do I go about editing the sfo file? I know I have to get SFO editor, is this to my computer? If so, my computer doesn't see my external because it's FAT32. I am confused, sorry. And after editing the SFO, I transfer the game to internal, update 1.01, patched mode, and play?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is a much eaiser way to do all of this. Use KaKaRoToKS's latest version of PL3.

Datalogger (aka JasonMcKey)

I'm using HERMES v4b. when I'm running RC9 (mem patched mod) i get the black screen, but when I'm running OM it stops at 0% of installing required game and when I try to quite, the console resets unexpectedly.

Black Screen is due to 1. either PARAM.sfo is wrong (better to edit the SFO yourself) 2. EBoot.bin is wrong(better to use the orginal from the game)

If your download is stuck at 0% due to external harddrive fail. I had try almost 20 times, before the game able to run. Don't give up.

Arrow

Resume discussion in the new thread here guys: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ak-114330.html

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News