Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, a last time now. YOU DONT NEED IT EXTERNAL!!

If you got the latest Hermes 4B and also a BM with Peek/Poke like OM 2.1 you just have to copy it over to your external once, then open up you BM and copy to internal with (o button). Make sure you edit and replace the Param.sfo in the MOH Folder i.e. BLUS30436/PSGAME.

So now hit "L1" and activate the mem patch, now run the game through xmb disc symbol. Install the patch 1.01 online or get it offline and install as PKG (make sure its the correct region!).

Let the game data install and have a lot of fun playing MOH. No need to install gamedata over and over,,,senseless!
    So now read my instruction carefully, it will work 100%, its at least 20 times confirmed. Be patient and follow each step correct.

A little hint... If you get the param.sfo from the wild make sure the one you et it from is real, or just give it a try and edit yourself, not that hard. Get SFO editor and change the String Firmware 3.42 to 3.41 and save, thats it.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got some please upload the game data, because i'm trying to install the data on a external pendrive and its took 1hr for just 25%.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Look CAREFULLY into my above post and follow those instructions. It will install internal NOT EXTERNAL, so it will take approx 20min to finish the whole gamedata install.

Greets

Ok, well, i think you don't get it right. I already did all this, copy from my external hdd to my internal hdd and then i've installed the update. I'm not a noob.

I run the game with the "L1" enabled, but it keeps installing the gamedata over and over. I did the process of copy from the external hdd to my internal hdd and installed the update like 3 times.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 10-22-2010 at 04:08 PM

#FMAranda
    It was not supposed to you, but for you i guess you got it messed up with the BM. Which one do you use ? Payload/BM
    Was it a clean BM install or just over the top?

Greets

#modmate
    I'm using Hermes V4B. I tried with GAIA and Dean's AVCHD and Game Manager and yes, they were clean install.

Then please do me a favour and try the BM 2.1 D from this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ve-114271.html

your payload is correct. One more thing, you get the update online or offline with pkg install?

Greets

#modmate
    Ok, i will try it right now. I get the update offline.

Thanks.

I haven't really read much about if anybody has got this working with a faulty bd drive. can anybody confirm they got this working with no disc at all.

I have transferred the game to the internal HDD of the PS3, and changed the txt file and the eboot, it asked to update the game, and I did, when it tries to install the game data it just stays at 0%. Is there any way to get this working without the use of an external drive?

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News