Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    I can confirm that Lucha Libre works 100% with Hermes v4 & Deans PS3 AVCHD and Game Manager. I did NOT replace the eboot, I only edited param.sfo to read 3.41.

Is replacing the eboot even necessary for ANY 3.42+ game? I know it's not even necessary for MoH.
    I'm using PS3key and I dont think my board supports Hermes v4, can someone please confirm? I too am using Deans PS3 AVCHD and Game Manager.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can anyone confirm this working with hermes v3, i using ps3break v1.1 and i can't get it to work, help please.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by clouduzz View Post
    No my external stays connected to my pc and my usb stick is only 8gb I would really like to know too how some people claim to have it working from internal.
    Hey dude, I finally found out why I get the EBOOT.BIN not found when trying to run the game from intern and with patch enabled.. What will you pay me to tell you ?? Haha.. Anyway here is how you run the game even from internal with no problems :

- First delete the datas of the game if there are already installed datas in your ps3

- Transfer the folder where all your game datas and files to the following path "/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ" using the built-in FTP server in Gaia rc9 and any FTP client in your PC, like FileZilla . Remember, only in this path, and not any other like Laun1234 or OMAN if you want to use Gaia. My fault was that I used the old path, the LAUN1234 which was used by the first Backup Manager.

- Now to navigate to the GAMEZ folder inside Gaia itself, hit the SELECT + START buttons, it will ask you if you wanna install games in LAUN1234 , click NO, then OMAN , click NO also, then it will tell you that the default folder now for installing games will be GAMEZ, where you have to transfer your game in .

- enable the MEM patch mode ( L1 ) , and start the game. You may get a screen telling you that the EBOOT.BIN is not correct or something similar, I don't remember the message, just select YES to correct the permission, then start the game again and it will throw you to the XMB.

- With an original disc in the tray, start the game and let it install the datas, then enjoy the game

I hope everything is clear now for everyone who gets the EBOOT.BIN not found.

Quote Originally Posted by TomiTom View Post
    Hey dude, I finally found out why I get the EBOOT.BIN not found when trying to run the game from intern and with patch enabled..
    Did you edit the PARAM.SFO prior hand? Can you explain the full procedure you tried?

Also are you using Hermes V4? What else is needed?

Here is what I do and got EA Sports working perfectly:

I have Hermes V4b on my Ti-84plus
    I have Dean's latest Manager

I used the Param.sfo (from Modmate) a couple of pages back, I replaced mine with that one.
    what I did when you select the game in the manager, Dean's will ask do you want to load without going back to XMB.
    Pick yes and it started it asked to install data files and it did.

Now a working EA Sport MMA (it's better than UFC too)

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    Did you edit the PARAM.SFO prior hand? Can you explain the full procedure you tried? Also are you using Hermes V4? What else is needed?
    Yes I edited the param.sfo file using PS3SFOEdit tool, then do what I just wrote in my previous reply.

I use Hermes v4b and Gaia rc9 (OpenManager 2.1 will also work).

PS: I even ran EA Sports MMA too using the same method, but I didn't need to enable the patch mode like in MOH game.
    Last edited by TomiTom; 10-19-2010 at 12:08 AM

Excellent. So this is all installed & running from the internal HDD right? Were you able to install MOH: Frontlines?

Can you tell me how to flash my chip to Hermes V4b?

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthething View Post
    Excellent. So this is all installed & running from the internal HDD right? Were you able to install MOH: Frontlines?

Can you tell me how to flash my chip to Hermes V4b?
    Yes from Internal... I didn't try to install Frontlines yet, but I don't see any problem for doing that.

About flashing your chip, well each board has its method I guess, I have Open Kubus USB dongle, I use Flip3.4.2 program, after I start the program in Windows, I press a button on my usb dongle and keep it pressed then connect it to any free USB input in my PC, then release the button.

After that I use the program to choose the correct hex file and finish the flashing. I am not sure if every chip and board uses the same method, you have to search for the matched method for your chip, buddy.

Thanks a lot mate. You been a big help. I'll check with my dealer as to what chip I have and I'll check the procedure for flashing it to Hermes V4b. In case I have any queries, I'll PM you. How are the loading times for MOH? In the video, it seemed to take forever (almost 3 mins) to load the first level. Does it really take that long?

I can't seem to find Hermes V4b for the teensy ++ 2.0

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News