Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It should paste the contents of the "dev_flash" in a USB key and use it with "FIRM JaiCraB USB LOADER V 0.3"

But I have a black screen, I just noticed that the files "cert" and "dic" with "data" are empty.

Otherwise my archive is here to show the contents of the 3.55

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How can this work on 3.55? The JaiCrab .pkg isn't signed for 3.55. Where did you find these files? They look like a work in progress to me.

What is your current set up that has given you a black screen?
    Last edited by twoboys; 01-08-2011 at 05:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mmm, do you know if geohot used kakaroto's cfw to run his homebrew?

Knowing that the files "sprx", "self", "rco" and others are compiled and encrypted in 3.50, it's normal that I have a black screen with JaiCraB 0.3. It should either update the homebrew JaiCrab with the new key's, which is Reversing the 3.55.

[Register or Login to view code]

I wonder if the way to go for backups is from discs since the cfws seem to not have whatever it is that allows the backup managers to mount the games to play.

can't go from disks if we can't launch backup manager..

Hello,

I'm new so plase excuse the cluelessness... I was wondering if the breakthroughs in cfw and the like are bringing us anywhere closer to being able to restore copy protected files from the original ps3 to the one we have?

I'm reading through the forums and the like but I'm just not savvy enough to understand what is going on, would appreciate any guidance!

If you're asking if we can modify games and re-encrypt them; the answer is yes.

Hi, thanks for the reply! What I want to know is if we can now somehow restore copy protected files to a different ps3

People often have full system backups but the ps3 breaks, you repair it but get a refurb and when you try to restore you find most of your saved gamefiles are missing because they were linked to the motherboard's serial number.

I'm hoping the recent developments will help ppl like me who have a good 2000 hours of playtime locked away in a file get it back to a new ps3? If we could now open those files and change the serials to match the destination or something.. no clue really and it seems most posts are about game backup when what I'm actually baffled about is saved data backup lol.

What I meant was to play them as if they were retail discs like the backups on the Xbox 360 or the Wii. I am not sure if this is something doable with a cfw for the system or if it would require a cfw for the disc drive.

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News