Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: GT5 PS3 Birthday Exploit Glitch - Hundreds of Free Cars

Sponsored Links
    Today ApexCadaver has posted up a video spotlighting a Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Birthday exploit glitch which gives the GT5 user hundreds of free cars.

To quote from the video's caption: "This is a video showing how the Birthday gift car is not a lie... it also shows a small exploit, and how to repeat it.

I made this video for the masses, not because I have tons of free time, which is why I don't do any editing."

Finally, below is a brief guide from PubArticles.com (linked above):

Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Birthday Exploit Guide

Gran Turismo 5 Birthday Exploit Guide Section 1:

Creating a new account with the bday year the same as whatever cars you want:

- Send your main account a friend request
    - Accept friend request
    - Launch game
    - Receive Bday car

Gran Turismo 5 Birthday Exploit Guide Section 2:

- Gift bday to main account
    - Exit game
    - Delete save
    - Repeat until you get all the cars from that bday year you want.

Video: GT5 PS3 Birthday Exploit Glitch - Hundreds of Free Cars

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats a nice find. You can get sooo much cars!!! Just to set up a new account all the time is a bit annoying.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    Thats a nice find. You can get sooo much cars!!! Just to set up a new account all the time is a bit annoying.
    well if you have to cheat to get cars then its not worth playing the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's for sure no Cheat, it's a GLITCH!! A Cheat is more like get a car wich is faster then all others and such BS. Also you are not able to buy all cars in GT5, you`ll never get that much money. So this is nice to get some nice cars from the beginning on.
    And:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    then its not worth playing the game.
    Are you kidding??

A little find here. Since you have to be 18 to log into PSN the oldest available Year is 1992

The oldest Year you could use is 1942

Greets Modmate
    Last edited by modmate; 12-11-2010 at 06:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This has been confirmed by me that it was patched server side. You now have to create a dummy account to send each car and you can only send 1.

Here is my video, which was posted on Nov 30th and already has over 6,000+ views as of 12/11

It doesn't take a genius to work this out, I thought about it as my birthday was two days after GT5 was released.

The question is... why? People prefer to spend their time setting up endless new accounts to get some crummy 18 year old cars than playing the game? If so I suggest you trade your copy in.

LOL some of those 18 + year old cars are $20.000.000 or maybe even more in the game mate.. still i don't like these cheats/glitches..

has anyone gotten to finish extreme series yet? just wondering if thats the end or if there is more..? cheers

Hi,

If you have achieved in the A-Spec mode, Level 25, then a new selection box to see about Extreme series. Long-distance races.

The same will happen in the B-Spec mode, but unfortunately I'm only at Level 21st.

Sorry for my English, Google translator is my friend.

Thanks for the info mate.. that's KOOL.. i'm nearly there..1/2 way thru 23.. can't wait.. LOL i'm glad there is more though...
    + rep

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    LOL some of those 18 + year old cars are $20.000.000 or maybe even more in the game mate.. still i don't like these cheats/glitches..

has anyone gotten to finish extreme series yet? just wondering if thats the end or if there is more..? cheers
    The value means nothing, it doesn't change the fact that it's pointless, it's like playing a quiz game on your own but Googling the answers.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News