Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Geohot is just an idiot! He never helped the hacking scene. What's the point of working alone and not sharing your info with others. Now he goes around the world talking bs about hacking.

Exactly! you're are not Dark Alex, he always helped the scene. You're an IDIOT.
    Last edited by MimmoD360; 06-24-2010 at 04:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I knew from the start he's a liar and i am sure there is no costume firmware and his bluffing us , he just stolen information from ps3dev and other guys .

i remember he saw my topic about dumping memory with logic analyzer and i saw he was asking from someone about that project .

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playst...am-100562.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So he admits that he FAILED... this does not look good for the PS3 hackscene

Quote Originally Posted by x9248 View Post
    I didn't hear any snickering from the audience nor did I sense any of his "ego" during his speech. He just gave a pretty normal presentation imo. All that techie babble means nothing to me but maybe it did to someone, because as he said at the end he's done.
    Just to clarify why people think Egosnot is egotistical and a hypocrite ... if you have time, read through this http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ne-109622.html . He refused to share what he found and instead of helping, he was barking orders ... just read it ... you will see. I think even his mom was on that thread telling him to play nicely and to stop being a "donkey's proctologist-entry"!!!!

He is right about the iOS scene. It is full of idiots who keep asking repeatedly why their device won't get hacked blah blah. The problem is, it's getting into the hands of the everyman, people who aren't into hacking. You can even look at the iPhone dev team blog and you'll see floods of comments about problems and such. I can see why he'd do the same for the PS3 scene. He put out a big part of how to get it done, it's just up to someone to finish it. Which no one has yet been able to do.

Supposedly a single bit-flip while setting up and SPE puts metldr threading on a SPU. The same with the other loaders too. You don't even need the RAM glitch..

The cause of no results is simple, nobody is reversing what is being dumped. It's easy under IDA if you have time, it's all RISC and data. Perfecting the dump method is pointless the code you need is in already dumped memory..

Quote Originally Posted by hopshock View Post
    He is right about the iOS scene. It is full of idiots who keep asking repeatedly why their device won't get hacked blah blah. The problem is, it's getting into the hands of the everyman, people who aren't into hacking. You can even look at the iPhone dev team blog and you'll see floods of comments about problems and such. I can see why he'd do the same for the PS3 scene. He put out a big part of how to get it done, it's just up to someone to finish it. Which no one has yet been able to do.
    and how did he do that? by sharing his findings to Mathieulh!... should i start talking about Mathieulh's history with the psp or you know all the story?

So, he gave everyone false hope then proceeded to take a giant dump on the PS3 scene.

I may have not been have been able to load ISOs previously but at least I could play the latest games because I could update without worrying about losing features!

I can't think of anyone else who singlehandedly enraged an entire console scene.

well what i think is he just dandy, he is not a hacker dude who wants to be on TV, the hackers are not these dudes, and he does everything to show on TV and stuff, dude, thats it! TV man...

It's a shame. hackers in a hack game, only for the money and the fame

That's exaclty what george did. At least he could have kept it underground, even though he didn't want to share his stuff. But he HAD to be on the world head news...

Maybe it was his application to get into the showbizz. What's next? The George Hotz show?
    Last edited by GZA1984; 06-24-2010 at 02:34 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News