Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Indeed.. apparently this hack/glitch method also works for Socom: Confrontation, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Prototype, FIFA 10 and a few other games.

I assume you'd need to hunt down the gamesave files for each, which can all probably be found here actually if you are a registered member: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Indeed.. apparently this hack/glitch method also works for Socom: Confrontation, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Prototype, FIFA 10 and a few other games.
    woh.. really? They should patch immediately!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey PS3news, stop posting this lol, now everyone might start hacking PS3 trophy, the idea of ps3 trophies will become useless.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome post. Worked like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by mcstyle24 View Post
    Hey PS3news, stop posting this lol, now everyone might start hacking PS3 trophy, the idea of ps3 trophies will become useless.
    With the exception of the FUEL one, the others have been out for several months now at the source link (among other sites)... so -Rep to your request to stop posting them here, as our community should be aware of them too. Actually, we of all people should be moreso compared to the less hack-oriented sites.

Below is a pack of the rest for those too lazy to register on that other site... happy cheating, and I will continue to post more in the Site News as they hit mainstream sites like N4G (where I first saw the FUEL one).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Big Grin

hehehe thanks boss, keep it up.. happy cheating.

I saw this at QJ, then noticed there was more here *yays for boss =3*

I however feel that this sort of exploit is a who cares thing, I think a lot of people forget that trophies are NEVER as difficult as they sound or result in people earning as legit as they should.

like earning 1, exiting reloading, redoing, etc =P

I hope this doesnt result in something insane like a ban but you never know..

any info on how he accomplished that?... because the save game is encrypted oO

This does not work for Uncharted 2, lol. A friend gave me his 100% completed game on a USB. I save it to my PS3 and I got a message stating: "The game data was saved from another user. All trophies will be disabled."

Quote Originally Posted by mcstyle24 View Post
    As if the PSN trophy leader board is all legit accounts? As if they are not sharing accounts? Come on...lol.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 01-18-2010 at 03:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    This does not work for Uncharted 2, lol. A friend gave me his 100% completed game on a USB. I save it to my PS3 and I got a message stating: "The game data was saved from another user. All trophies will be disabled."

As if the PSN trophy leader board is all legit accounts? As if they are not sharing accounts? Come on...lol.
    this is true, look at hakooom.

last time i got bored i multiplied his plat by 20 hours *assuming this is the average time though i assume it should be MUCH higher* which came out to being 86 days out of 365.

then you figure he averages 8 hours of sleep a day which is about 46 days.

so 132 days of his life are displayed RIGHT HERE + 15 days assuming he takes a average 1 hour a day to eat making it 147 days then you add in the time to obtain all of these games and half a year of his life went into that trophy total... but at the start a LOT of games didnt have trophies or didnt get them yet... so its a LOT more than just half a year...

so unless he has a way to obtain every game on his trophy list from these "friends" or from a outside source, is somehow very skilled at every single last type of game out there...

street fighter IV
    to
    demons souls
    to
    wipeout
    to
    spelunker
    to
    killzone 2
    to
    guitar hero *he has 94% on one of them, and the band hero plat*
    etc

so the concept that atleast hakoom, or a LOT of those other people are laughable at best.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News