Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A simple printf is all it does, which doesn't mean much since Sony's own SDK samples were used... the amount of code it took to accomplish this is irrelevant hehe.

If you have the file, feel free to attach it though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is customary for the first homebrew developed on a console is a hello world (which we did two weeks ago, only the video k hang it yesterday), with which to test the SDK and the tools that accompany it.

Here you have the package [Register or Login to view links]

That we have done a hello world that does not mean our level, I am working on creating a LuaPlayer and coragon in a supporting ntfs backupmanager.

And sorry for bad english but i'm spanish.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hear ya... looking forward to more good things to come like the LuaPlayer, and THANKS for the package link and +Rep!

thanks for the source code mario.. now to find out how to launch into a blank screen...

Quote Originally Posted by marioga View Post
    That we have done a hello world that does not mean our level, I am working on creating a LuaPlayer and coragon in a supporting ntfs backupmanager.

And sorry for bad english but i'm spanish.
    Nice Job. thanks for the pkg.

Looking forward to the LuaPlayer.

Quote Originally Posted by tripellex View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Of all the apps someone could have made, someone just HAD to make a friggin' Hello World. Order that man a "Punch in the Face" combo with a side order of "Fail".
    Hahahaha I agree 100%! With all the capabilities of this beast machine, you'd think someone could be a bit more creative than this. Oh well, I guess it "had" to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by arijohn1 View Post
    Being the first Hello world video for the Ps3 at this point is like being in first place at the special olympics. Your trophy isn't worth much.
    I bet you wouldn't say that when I won the 100-yard dash at my Special Olympics! It wasn't easy! I won by a sneaker!

At last a real ''Hello World'' on a real hacked (jailbroken) PS3, "what took you long" , Btw its always nice too see these two magic words bcz they remind you the beauty & freedom in a homebrew scene.

Cool! I can't wait for my mod to arrive.

marioga.. any tips for using ps3toolchain? I think i can use everything else but i am confused how to use this.

when i compile i get error: toolchain.sh won't start.
    Last edited by BlankCD01; 09-08-2010 at 02:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News