Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah, still a great day indeed, i'm sooo happy to see this first homebrew app from community (of course BkManager was Zero'eth homebrew app). Guess its time to get my hands dirty in some ps3 programming

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Being the first Hello world video for the Ps3 at this point is like being in first place at the special olympics. Your trophy isn't worth much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On a plus side homebrew can only get better.

Hello PS3! we've been expecting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Those guys should make some cfw
    lol that's a rather lofty goal right now... and from people who failed this bad i wouldn't want to use there custom firmware anyways... now if they could get this to install/run without a device plugged into the ps3 (that's right no magic "Jailbreak" jigs) then i would be a little more excited...

You know what would be a great app? Homebrew cross-game chat support. Wouldn't that just stick it to Sony? Even the anti-hack fanboys would have to think twice.

As well, the PS.Blog Share is full of great homebrew ideas.

Big Grin

nougat center yum!! now i'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by arijohn1 View Post
    Being the first Hello world video for the Ps3 at this point is like being in first place at the special olympics. Your trophy isn't worth much.
    Would be cool if you got a trophy for running it LOL... but of course, since those are sync'ed with Sony, that wouldn't happen...(or could it? custom trophy's for homebrew games?)

I know "Hello World" is lame but Iīm still glad to see another pkg of unsigned code made and running. Heck, if I had the full sdk I would of tried to code one just for the fun of seeing my unsigned code running off of XMB, lol

We only had the backup loader before. Itīs great to see the birth of ps3 homebrew. I imagine pong, tetris and space invaders shouldnīt be to far off.

Then bring on the emulators.

forget emu's, XBMC is what we need am sure it will happen.. it's just the waiting game.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News