Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    The installer mounts dev_flash as in FREEFLASH and Alijandro, so it itself can write to dev_flash. After running the installer enter a file manager proceed to copy over whatever you want. One tutorial this guy permanently changed his fonts, I myself edited a couple .rco files to change my app_home/PS3_GAME tab to read "Play Game" this is all permanent. It works, believe me!!
    I have to apologize. I didn't realise it left flash open after it finished what it does.

This is great, now we CAN edit flash. I can finally change my font.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    I think this is wrong, hacked PS3 should not go on PSN, nor should people keep creating ways to do it, and if they do find a way, then keep it to your selfs and stop showing off, and giving Sony more reasons to keep updating the fw and stop us doing more Joyfully important things, other than wrecking lobbies. Sorry flame me, but this is killing online gaming for the true players. Come on think about it, leave PSN alone, its only just starting to get more enjoyable now theres no cheating.
    Another hater... CHEATERS AND PEOPLE THAT RUN CFW ARE NOT THE SAME! You DON'T need to run CFW to cheat so why put those 2 things together? There will ALWAYS be cheaters with or without CFW.

the one's that asked in every thread, "How can I make lobbies and cheat?" I've NEVER seen this asked so what are you going on about?

It's only our imagination that limits the possibility on someone with a Hacked PS3, running Linux, and having PSN access. In my mind this must never happen, or at least not in the wrong noobs hands. Again WTF? Remember when the PS3 DID run Linux? It wasn't hacked back then so what says it will be hacked now?

I suggest you go research before trying make a smart comeback which you didn't do too good at this time.
    Last edited by Jes03; 02-12-2011 at 10:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, this has DEFINITELY been confirmed to work. Lets see how long it takes for Sony to fix it. I just need enough time to freaking download my DLC and new PSN game lol.

This isn't relatively complicated, but you do need a little know how to do it. Even with a step by step guide, be ready to put some effort into it.

Currently installing VMWare + Ubuntu to install DNSMasq.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First of all, i am not talking about data transfer utility. and YES back up DOES transfer COPY PROTECTED files:
    tech-recipes.com/rx/950/tutorial-wow-world-of-warcraft-duping-bug-and-cheat/
    A few games have copy protected game save files. To backup these files you can’t just copy them to a memory stick, you will need to do an actual system backup.

To do a full system backup (this will basically copy ALL of the photos, music, videos and game save files and settings on the PS3 to a backup folder; you will need to have an external usb harddrive or thumbdrive w/enough space on it).

In the XMB, go to System
    Go to Settings > System Settings > Backup Utility
    Then choose Back Up
    Finally, pick the device to backup too (memory stick, usb harddrive, etc).
    so no. copy protected game save files are NOT tied to your PS3.
    Last edited by pig098; 02-12-2011 at 10:30 PM

...World of Warcraft Cheating Tutorial? WTF? How braindead are you?

Anyways, back on topic. Any of you guys got it to work with only 1 PC? I'm hearing a lot of stuff about it working with two. (Either way, going to try it out in a little bit once Ubuntu finishes downloading.)

here is the right link: tech-recipes.com/rx/2570/ps3_how_to_backup_ps3_game_save_files/

either way, this proves that you have been making crap up and has been spreading misinformation..

no need to advertise how much of a fool you are. you already proved it.

Guys! I can confirm this works with only one computer, but you DO need VM + Linux in order to use DNSMasq.

Haven't actually tried doing anything yet though. Crossing my fingers

I'm beginning to think you do not comprehend how to read properly. You still fail elementary. All it says is the same damn thing I've already reiterated in my last post about backing up via the backup/restore function.

I want you to POINT me to where it EVER says that those copy protected game saves CAN still be transferred over to a NEW PS3. But you know what? Actually don't do it, you already burned too many braincells trying to even paste a freaking link.

But I do suggest you read further down in that same link you provided. I'll quote from where you should start.
    Quote Originally Posted by pn109a
    it only won't backup if it's on another system if you restore it to the same one it will be fine
    I'm done wasting my time, sorry piggy. Believe whatever you want.

I can confirm that this works with windows tools. But mods, here's what you need to do: Delete or archive & hides everything to do with this. Make my post disappear after a week as well and don't mention this method ever again. Let it disappear and spread misinformation that it doesn't work. We MUST one-up sony (plus we don't need this to get mainstream attention)
    Last edited by FireLion; 02-13-2011 at 12:01 AM

Banned User
    LOL. You can confirm but you haven't tried it? So you have it working but you haven't got it working yet?

How about you WAIT till you have finished doing whatever it is your trying to do then get back to us.

and to all, TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by FireLion View Post
    I can confirm that this works with windows tools. But mods, here's what you need to do: Delete or archive & hides everything to do with this. Make my post disappear after a week as well and don't mention this method ever again. Let it disappear and spread misinformation that it doesn't work. We MUST one-up sony (plus we don't need this to get mainstream attention)
    This isn't the only site its on, its already out there in the wild and by now $ony will already know about it.

What windows tools. Can you tell us how to do it as I'm really interested.
    Last edited by Jes03; 02-13-2011 at 12:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can't install to debug console..

I know but won't hurt to try; i think everyone comes here first anyway. I'll PM you the exact things that I've used as there was one app that was left out. This method didn't work for me without it.

Well, i'll just give a clue here: last three letters of the must have app to make this work are mpp. Everything else in mcpaddington's post was correct. If you have SDNS, you're good as far as dnsmaq.
    Last edited by FireLion; 02-13-2011 at 12:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News