Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's FAKE, Type the IP in your browser... and you just get... to a joke site.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why are you so sure about it? http request goes on port 80, the DNS on port 53.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's the dns which we used always before, it doesnt matter what is shows in your browser...

I don't see why someone doesnt boot linux UP, and use open SSL to create there own CA Certificate, then run through the linux machine as proxy like usual, then change the headers as needed.

Also go do a search and find out what the difference between CFW and hackers/cheaters. Just coz you run CFW DOES NOT mean your a cheater. You can still cheat on OFW and cheating was around years before CFW was even created. (How many times have I said this over the last week?)

When did I mention cheating? You need to calm down and read the whole post before running your mouth.

YOU STILL CAN BACK UP copyrighted game saves to ANOTHER PS3. what's really pathetic is that you said "Next time you want to sound smart"

everything i said is true. devs get the option to copyright saves. Most games are not copyrighted still.. and you CAN back up copyrighted gamesave to ANOTHER ps3.

Yes you could backup the game saves, your gamesaves are locked to your Playstation account. By that i mean your PSN login info and everything. If the other PS3 has your account info and PSN info, then you will be able to use it.

I managed to fix my issue, turns out my USB stick wasn't formatted correctly for linux.

Now I just need to figure out how to make certs. going to roll VMWare and install Linux now.

Quote Originally Posted by pig098 View Post
    YOU STILL CAN BACK UP copyrighted game saves to ANOTHER PS3. what's really pathetic is that you said "Next time you want to sound smart"

everything i said is true. devs get the option to copyright saves. Most games are not copyrighted still.. and you CAN back up copyrighted gamesave to ANOTHER ps3.
    You cannot restore copy 'protected' saves onto another PS3. Let me break it down into CAPS, maybe that'll get you understanding this better.

Backup/Restore ability DOES not do this. It will ONLY restore them if its on the SAME PS3. If you could copy PROTECTED, or as you call it 'copyrighted' gamesaves ONTO another PS3 WITHOUT CFW, then this would have never been a problem.

If Sony would have tied it TO your PSN account and not your PS3, this wouldn't have been such a problem.

You are probably talking about the Data Transfer Utility, BUT how the hell would you use that if your PS3 gets YLOD? Yeah, exactly.

Hmm the video from the first post is deleted, that was the only proof so far, I hope somebody is working on a video tutorial because this is really hard for regular users.

I noticed that, What I did notice about that YouTube account though was that they had just created it and had uploaded only that one video. So it seems the only sole purpose of it was to show it as prove.

Not sure if that PSN account they used was a new one, or his real one. But I believe he showed his PSN ID and MAC address as well.. But then again, it's probably a fake one just to show it as proof that it works.

Many people were also ranting on saying stuff like "WHERE THE HECK IS THE TUTORIAL!?" ... Who knows, maybe the person received too much crap out of nowhere and just decided to remove it so it doesn't get spread all over.

Too many conclusions of how this could have been deleted.. hmmm...

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News