Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If this imitates the real thing then they can't block it. Lets hope it does just that.

Still after reading the first post I still have absolutely no clue how to do it. It doesn't say what file to edit, what to edit it with, what program on the PC to run or anything helpful.

When someone brings all the right stuff together then it might work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So far I seem to understand what they're getting at.

I'll look into this for now. Got to finish my photoshop, but I would like to game during the weekend so i'll check it out for now.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just wanna play what I paid for. I got (paid for) BBC2Vietnam the day before the DNS trick stopped working and I've yet to play it so I'm a little pissed at $ony right now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony has every right to block CFW from accessing PSN.. it is their private server.

you are being ridiculous... just be thankful that they are not banning you yet.

Banned User
    ridiculous? I pay them money and they refuse me to play it.

That's the same as theft.

Essentially they do have every right to kick us out since we are using CFW, but I totally agree with Jes03 in that sense.

I bought a PSN game a day before the PSN bypass stopped working. Which sucks, since they should at least let me download it via PC from my account or something so I can transfer it to my PC, kinda like PSP DLC they put out,

Thats the thing I'm starting to hate about Sony, the complete control of everything you freaking do. You want to play this game? Okay, well just let us remove this and that from your PS3. I remember I refused to remove 3.15 for a good while, but I just couldn't hold out too long and ended up updating after RDR/Lost Planet 2 came out.

Then there's that problem with saves being locked, i mean wtf? What if I wanted to switch PS3's and something spontaneous happened and my old one failed? I can't constantly be backing up 50GB of DLC/PSN games that I LEGITLY own just because I want to keep my locked saves SAFE.

LONG LIVE CFW!
    Last edited by Zentsuken; 02-12-2011 at 02:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jes03 View Post
    ridiculous? I pay them money and they refuse me to play it.

That's the same as theft.
    yes ridiculous. PSN is private server owned and payed by Sony.

and also, you agreed to their term when you signed up for PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentsuken View Post
    Then there's that problem with saves being locked, i mean wtf? What if I wanted to switch PS3's and something spontaneous happened and my old one failed? I can't constantly be backing up 50GB of DLC/PSN games that I LEGITLY own just because I want to keep my locked saves SAFE.

LONG LIVE CFW!
    Wow... do some research.. you DONT need PS3 to download games to PSP.. also, MOST games are not copyright protected... Sony allowed this option to devs because some devs dont like the fact that game saves are uploaded online..

this was crucial in games like Demon Soul's because of PVP and such... you are literally making crap up...

and YOU CAN back up copyrighted game saves. BTW, YOU CAN play PSN game without PSN access as long you have the game installed (unless game is MP) i repeat... do some research. you are spreading crap information.
    Last edited by pig098; 02-12-2011 at 02:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

He isn't talking about needing the ps3 to put psn downloads on psp. He just referred to the psp.

Learn to read.
    Last edited by Cruzer1234; 02-12-2011 at 02:50 AM

i told him the truth.

well, i need a bit help with the point 5, that how to replace the SSL header. got domain controller / DNS, CA and firewall (MS TMG) here, but i'm a bit confused with the last point. previous ones are easy. if someone can help me a bit with the last point, i'll try to do it on monday (next off day at work, so i'll have a bit time then), and also create a how-to.

don't expect Linux based things from me, only Windows Server 2003 / 2008.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News