Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Condorstrike SNES9X PlayStation 3 Emulator Mod Demo

Sponsored Links
    This might not be BIG news, but here's some condor love... caw! A little taste of what might come.

OK, it looks good, but there's also the ripple effect and hopefully squarepusher can get it inside the box and not full screen soon. Here's a sample without the ripple effect in a video below.

Imagine different effect per zones... Fire, Ice... could make for great game remakes. Good stuff.

Also Cheats or Maps could be added, I intend do the Big games 1st, Mario, Metroid and also a default neutral-layout.

Enjoy.

Video: Condortrike SNES9X PlayStation 3 Emulator Mod Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 05-26-2011 at 09:11 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, I will enjoy!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks awesome condorstrike, lookin forward to see what you do with this.

Prompted to the main page now, and it's always nice to see some condorstrike love since the MultiMAN Themes slowed down. +Rep!

Imagine different effect per zones... Fire, Ice... could make for great game remakes. Good stuff.
    I think you just reinvented the emulator business

Looks excellent mate...

It really looks good... but honestly... I will never use this due to the fact I dont want the image burned on my LCD TV cause I was playin an EMU for a few hours with a stationary image.

Nope, the idea is that it would change with the game, for example, here it's raining, but when it stops the image changes accordingly and adapts to the new environment/zone.

Guess that means I'll be going back to my regular tv then

Very nice! The finest essence of hacking.. adding new innovative custom features the original system never dreamed of..

LCD's don't get permanent burn in. Personally I'd prefer some sort of metadata retrieved about the game you're playing rather than some random artwork predetermined such as cover images fan art etc but still very nice work though the app itself is in dire need of a UI overhaul and with the different libraries being ported over I don't think it'll take long for that to happen.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News