Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Codename: Rebug - PS3 Retail to Debug WIP Project

Sponsored Links
    Today we have for you a video that shows off the work of Cyberskunk in a PS3 Retail to Debug WIP Project dubbed Codename: Rebug!

He has been working on turning a retail console into a debug console through the use of firmware loader. The reason we are sharing this now is to show that it is nearly complete.

Most of this work has been done for quite some time just not shared with the public, but seeing its nearly complete you will get a preview of things to come. Once we have our full debug dumps you can expect 100% debug features on a retail console (currently we only have partial dumps).

I have left a few things out in the video that I will take screenshots of like *check although we have it enabled its grayed out, also auto download is now gone just like a TEST unit.

We will keep you posted as we make more progress in the coming days. Please do not ask when we will release this because we ourselves don't know when it will be finished.

System In The Video:
    • US - PS3 Slim 120Gb
    • Teensy ++ 2.0
    • 1Gb USB Stick (Rebug)

Video: Codename: Rebug - PS3 Retail to Debug WIP Project

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

rebug-2.1.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing the news evilsperm and +Rep!

I wonder how long it will be until someone shares a PS3 Demo to Retail conversion so that the PS3 Demo Unlock Codes and Guide are no longer necessary, as I know that has been done long ago also.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Super sweet Demo to retail would be tight also!

this is just to remind some people what are the differences between PS3 "types" like retail and debug:

[urlhttp://www.ps3news.com/PS3Dev/playstation-3-retail-demo-and-debug-consoles-oh-my/[/url]

wow that was a sweet video, i can't wait for this thanks for the great work. Quick question so does this gives you access to the psn also?

I would assume so, that's what the video showed he pretty much was on psn ready to sign up for it, also he was able to download patch for red dead game. wow keep up the good work folks, we need to combat the release of the new FW 3.55

This is quite cool. Maye cfwprophet can it build in to his ACID Firmware. This is an very interesting project, I have an eye on it.

Looking good! I'm thinking we're all in for a treat this christmas!

Big Grin

That would be a cool Christmas gift. Although I get my Test Unit this week.

I'm also interested what Boss sends out for X-Mas, hope he makes a little lottery or so.

We are close to a CFW and scene is progressing everyday thanks to all Devs and his contributions!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News