Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't wanna be rude as your doing a great job but I'd prefer to see a release than a video.

After all the fakes in the PSP scene and the ones starting in the PS3 scene I'm not interested in videos anymore as most of them are fake.

And videos just show $ony how it's done then they can block it before its even released so a video is actually a waste of effort on the dev.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the update evilsperm and +Rep... Happy New Year also!

My PS3 is still on v1.10 Firmware, perhaps when I can finally make it a full Debug console I will get around to updating it... or when the Fail0verflow progress reaches a point where other Devs comfortable with it will create a replacement OS/XMB/CFW and so on.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    At least being able to use newer firmware and play new games (ones I buy) would be great even if we don't have PSN. Currently until we find a way to play newer games I can't even play new ones that I buy. It's a bit sad because I'm highly anticipating the SOCOM 4 release.
    I'm actually after LBP2 which was finished in November but delayed for bug fixes and more security. It's gold now but I doubt it'll work on a JB console so its just another game I will refuse to pay for. I only buy games that WORK on MY console NOT the console $ony force me to update to with missing features.

It would also be nice to play GT5, NFS:HP and the others that don't work with current JB.

Yes but the new work done by fail0verflow will pave the way for you to play these new games on your hacked/jailbroken PS3.

That is my point

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Thanks for the update evilsperm and +Rep... Happy New Year also!

My PS3 is still on v1.10 Firmware, perhaps when I can finally make it a full Debug console I will get around to updating it... or when the Fail0verflow progress reaches a point where other Devs comfortable with it will create a replacement OS/XMB/CFW and so on.
    Jesus christ 1.10, never gotten the YLOD? I plan on doing this with the PS4

Anyways about the rebug, thats sick you got the debug settings category working

One question though is it possible to replace the vsh.self from a debug?

Nope, no YLOD yet... although it probably has only 24 hours on it total. And less than half of those would be from playing Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (the only game I have) with the rest being used for installing Linux to dump a few rented game discs and using the DVD Player.

To this day I wish I kept it on 1.00 but oh well, maybe it will be possible eventually.

evilsperm: that last video that you posted needs to be about 2:20 shorter than it currently is, that bug logo is not that interesting to look at. it could really be even shorter, as when that hand reaches to unplug the usb cord, there is nothing of interest after that. when the power switch is pressed on the ps3 to turn it off, there is no way to tell if that tv is hooked up to another ps3 off screen that is powered off at the same time.

Great advances, keep it up mates! With debug options you can change region, isn't it? That would be nice if you want to see BR from different regions

Regards

OMG, too many news, it seems to live in a dream!

inginear: If you see the things I post you will know I don't fake things I was going to let the music keep going at the end of that video but youtube decided to cut it off at the very end where the rebug pic starts.

For everyone wanting a beta be patient and good things will come because were not going to release something halfassed. Now that we can encrypt our firmware it is so much easier to get rebug on the console!

I should have the other video by the end of the day.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News