Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome work guys! looks sweet can't wait.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I agree with you 100% No point in reinventing the wheel over and over... I never once got word that you wanted a collaboration between teams. If that was the case things might be done already and we wouldn't all be doing the same work to achieve the same goal. We have been jumping around on projects so much its making my head spin. N

ow that the Master Key was found we can finally stop working on that! Now time to make sure the downgrader works that we have been working on. I feel the more people working to a common goal benefits everyone. You can get my email from Boss if you want to talk further about this.

Thanx to PS3YES
    MASTER KEY:

[Register or Login to view code]

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    BTW: PSN spoofing payloads still allow that amount of PSN access. i can browse the store and create new PSN IDs on my 3.41 JB without any rebug or Acid.

Glad to hear you are ok with us evilsperm, Was just comment that got taken wrong way by some. We are all in this together and there is no need for any of that kind of thing in the scene. We have been trying to contact you so we will do that. Nice one.

I really don't know how you find the time for all these project I've been finding Acid takes all my free time lately and there is so much more to be done. Looking forward to seeing your downgrader as I'd love to see open source service mode.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 12-07-2010 at 03:53 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

creating a regular account wont do much, it needs to be done under quick signup.

Some users seems to have misunderstand me.The proplem is that some times i write in english like i will spit out in german. And don't forget that you can not read mymimics and emotions from my face and body.

If i have sound a little bit harsh to you then i have to appologize myself. I don't want to say that there work is nothing.

Anyway i'm glad to finally have contact to evilsperm and hope that we can get into deper contact, share informations or even maybe join teams to reach higher levels and get the project done.

No harm done.. Apology accepted.. Just to clear things up for everybody here is a little pic I just took..

Different..
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Rebug.jpg  

lol toy

also sup aussie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberskunk View Post
    No harm done.. Apology accepted.. Just to clear things up for everybody here is a little pic I just took..

Different..
    Wow, i really liked this.

Banned User
    We were not flaming, i've been modding for only 2 months, see thread i started if you don't believe me. he didn't mean you were copying us just it was just the very same.

We have full dev_flash from debug 3.41, we stated that ages ago, we didn't have 3.41 until update got leaked but we still had debug dev_flash before that. of course homebrew works with acid, of course what's new works, check pics released days ago, of course we can go on ps store.

At the moment we are testing debug and retail sprx together as we want to keep full retail compatibility. i have quick sign up working as much as in your video but no its not fully working and we cant go online fully, if you can, great! nice one. why not share?

i'm am new to this so i don't expect or think i'm better than anyone so relax and like I said logical observation and i'm sorry i mentioned it.

Forgot to say, of course games and updates work with acid, we did not think it was important to show that as we have not had any problems in this area.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 12-08-2010 at 03:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol my bad devil303 that post was supposed to be delete.

Anyway I haven't head from you or cfwprophet yet.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News