Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    am i retarded or is anyone else having this proble i am on retail 3.41 and have a usb stick with the correct folders in place and the pup does not show up when i try any suggestions?

i have a fat 60gb with bc do we need to sign this ourselves like kakarotos thing or what?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No there is a problem with older ps3's accepting this .PUP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    evilsperm or Cyberskunk quick question, I have downloaded 2 edited rco files: explore_plugin_full.rco & explore_category_game.rco if I add these to Rebug woulg it cause any problems?

Banned User
    we have been seeing reports on older release consoles having issues. We are looking into it

Someone has tested installing it on a 20gb release through Service Mode (NOT RECOVERY MODE) and it worked for them. I have not tested that myself so I cant recommend anyone else try. If you are on an older console and the PUP isn't working for you and you want to use Rebug just use the original Rebug pack and follow the tut to the letter.

We are working on the next release of Rebug so you can jump on beta 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 if you really want or just wait for the next release.

~evil

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    evilsperm or Cyberskunk quick question, I have downloaded 2 edited rco files: explore_plugin_full.rco & explore_category_game.rco if I add these to Rebug woulg it cause any problems?
    Test and see

You can always reinstall if you have to
    Last edited by evilsperm; 01-07-2011 at 12:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonball98312 View Post
    I had the same problem with mine, i went into the recovery menu and it found the update and installed it no problem, strange huh.
    not so strange the oops release that Cyberskunk said would only install in JB, I had installed it also from Recovery Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Test and see

You can always reinstall if you have to
    that's true I guess bricking ain't so bad, I just don't want RSOD on my launch PS3.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 01-07-2011 at 12:46 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

like i posted earlier the pup would not show up on my retail 3.41 fat bc 60gb, then i tried via service mode and the downgrade method and bada bing baby.. hope this helps anyone else having trouble with this. could someone upload a pic18f hex that works with this rebug fw? thanks.

help with rebug 3.41

i updated to the Rebug 3.41 1.0.1 Beta signed PUP – TRUE using the pup, my ps3 is jailbroken btw, after installing the firmware the ps3 froze at the start up rebooted mt ps3, but now my ps3 will not read my usb drive to i can re flash back to 3.41, i also can not access my jailborken homebrew at all. i was on 3.41 before all this please help! thank your for your time and help. sorry i am still kinda new at all this.

Banned User
    It clearly states NOT to install the pup in jailbreak mode... guess you learned you lesson

Now put your console in Service Mode and reflash the official 3.41 back.

noobs don't know how to follow directions..

brewman I posted one that works for PIC18F, look on page 15, post #146.

Sponsored Links

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News