Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cyberskunk: Confirmed.. This works.

I just ran the bad PUP to put the PS3 into the update loop to try this fix.. It will bring the PS3 out of the update loop and complete the update.. With no data lost.. Seems like it is one of those days for me..
    Quote Originally Posted by foobar View Post
    when i remove the hd it keeps telling me that no hd was found when i reboot. i'm on a 40gb fat btw.

is there a downgrader for a at162usb at 16mhz that i could use for installing the OFW?
    there should be check the PSGrade thread.

Cyberskunk: I have the RIGHT PUP now.. Installing Rebug -> Retail -> Rebug -> Retail and so on until I am certain it will not return any install errors either way.. Then I will take THAT PUP from the USB and upload it to be sure it is the RIGHT ONE..
    hey how bout one more go round guys
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 01-06-2011 at 09:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    hey how bout one more go round guys
    sounds good to me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does someone knows if it is possible to install if your bluray board is dead ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    there should be check the PSGrade thread.
    thanks a lot man! worked for me. back on 3.41!

before i install this.. i'd like to ask something... is it possible to install a Retail 3.41 update on a ps3 with 3.41...? i think it won't work... you need to mod it so it will reinstall the same firmware...?

and thanks for the rebug firmware

Cyberskunk: the PUP I am going to post is the first one I made nearly 24hrs ago but decided not to because of the annoying exit crash.. If I had of just released it then I would not have mixed it up and this would have all gone a whole lot smoother.. I had to rebuild/sign it all again.. Ahh well..

On to the third round of Rebug->Retail.. No problems.. (I'm not expecting any.. Just want to be safe this time around)

Well.. I'm glad I did that.. Turns out the PUP has it's own little bug where if you try to install it from the recovery menu it spits out an error.. This is nothing major as it errors before the PUP finishes unpacking and the PS3 will restart as normal..

The error does not occur when installing through XMB so I am going to release it as it is.. It's a beta and can be uninstalled easy enough.
    think he's uploading now.

can't wait to get home and do this... good thing I didn't do it this morning.

on a side-note... He's got the same tv I have..

Kudos to team Failoverflow. They are the real champs.

sup everyone,

Sorry I passed out and left Cyberskunk to the wolves

He should have released the pup over 24 hours ago but was waiting on me to finish the site up, and in doing he was working on something different and the orignal release got lost in the 40+ pups he had =(

He has just rebuilt the new pup from scratch be me 100% sure its the correct one and has uploaded the exact PUP straight from USB he used to test it.

The CORRECT one is being uploaded now and I have tested it myself to make sure its the correct one this time around. If any of you did install the pup that puts you into the reboot loop you DO NOT HAVE TO FORMAT.

Sorry guys, don't want to ask again... but is PSN access possible in this CFW? Also, if I already HAVE 3.41(Retail) installed on my System,can I still install this?

Also, won't the restart loop have any long term effects on the PS3? Sorry if they have been answered before, couldn't find them!

Cheers

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News