Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by evilak View Post
    Nobody has yet the guts to change CORE_OS so I don't think you will see a jailbroken CFW in a long time. these recent stuff are just dev_flash modifications.
    why not? the only prob i can see on this point is to rebuild the core_os an compress the patchet lv2_kernel.self

if we going over 3.41 there is no problem to patch we all have an exist patched lv2_kernel.self but no one know it right now

make a lv2_dump look in to the lv2dump and check some entry with decryptet lv2_kernel and you will see if you have a lv2dump of a jailbroken PS3 then you are able to build a jailbroken lv2_kernel.self

i have make one but the point is i don't know at the moment how i compress the lv2_kernel and put it back into the core os.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The pup will not install / cannot be found on the PS3? Is this suppose to work on CFW 3.55 KaKaRoToKS?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by etnies93 View Post
    i care because PSN makes the PS3 complete i want to enjoy MP and i don't have money to buy games monthly that's why i have jailbreaked.
    OtherOS also makes the PS3 complete, not only PSN, if it was implemented now, everyone will jump on and this will just make Sony play cat and mouse, yet again

Banned User
    what good is this now? NO PSN... Any reason to install it over the normal jailbreak?

I play my backed up games mainly, so any advantage for me to install this? As you still need to jailbreak I cant see a good reason to install it unless you really want and use the debug features which I won't.

Correct me if Im wrong but at the moment the only reason you mite want to install this is for the debug options, also I believe that you can play ps1/2 games while in JB mode which usually doesnt work. Please note that once installed you will need to use the rebug payloads from [Register or Login to view links] to Jailbreak. Awesome work from the Rebug team tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Jordandyckes View Post
    The pup will not install / cannot be found on the PS3? Is this suppose to work on CFW 3.55 KaKaRoToKS?
    No it won't, the firmware version you are installing onto is higher that the one you are trying to install so unfortuantely, you will have to wait for rebug 3.55 or an equivalant, I don't even think you can downgrade from 3.55 K, anyone else have any ideas?
    Last edited by standardproc; 01-06-2011 at 05:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

debug options yes, there are other means for PS1/2 games in JB, but yes there too

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4god View Post
    when i try to update my slim 3.41 with the .pup in this thread i get no applicable update data error from the ps3. i've got it in the PS3/UPDATE/.PUP format.. anyone have the same problem?
    What firmare version are you currently on? If its higher than 3.41 then you can't install this ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by standardproc View Post
    I don't even think you can downgrade from 3.55 K, anyone else have any ideas?
    I'm wondering if you can take a 3.41 (or 3.50) pup change it to where the PS3 thinks it's 3.60 install it then downgrade

What firmare version are you currently on? If its higher than 3.41 then you cant install this ATM
    Hi, i have the same problem and my ps3 is in 3.41 !

ps : no problem to detect original firmware 3.55 ...

What firmare version are you currently on? If its higher than 3.41 then you cant install this ATM
    he said 3.41 slim, but you can flash 3.41 with 3.41 from Recovery Mode.

My discussion with Cyberskunk:
    It has the wrong build number.. It will install in JB mode.. I am now uploading the right one..

It is safe, infact identical, you just need to use JB to install it.. PUP's everywhere.. LOL.. Sorry
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 01-06-2011 at 05:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News