Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well it sort of worked on my 250GB Slim. I followed the directions exactly and after rebooting (no jailbreak) it looks like a debug console.

For some reason though, if I use my jailbreak (PIC18F) I get the "The system software cannot be run correctly" reinstall your firmware message. Anyone else have success building a PIC18F payload?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    Well it sort of worked on my 250GB Slim. I followed the directions exactly and after rebooting (no jailbreak) it looks like a debug console.

For some reason though, if I use my jailbreak (PIC18F) I get the "The system software cannot be run correctly" reinstall your firmware message. Anyone else have success building a PIC18F payload?
    Can't answer the question but i got that message right after i installed.

try using the rebug payload?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol this could be interesting, if there's a problem with the rebug payloads how are those affected going to uninstall rebug/reinstall retail?

Well, it's strange but it's working now. I tried a dozen times without success. I then played around awhile in non-JB mode, rebooted and decided to try it one last time using the jailbreak and suddenly it worked. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    lol this could be interesting, if there's a problem with the rebug payloads how are those affected going to uninstall rebug/reinstall retail?
    There are no problems with the Rebug payloads..

If you want/need to go back to 3.41 Retail.. Just use the the 3.41 Retail PUP through the XMB.. nothing could be easier and you don't lose any data..

Now it's out. A short question to evilsperm or one - who already done it. When i upgrade to Rebug 3.41E - all my files are still there ? When I upgrading than to Retail 3.41 - files will be also there ?

I read that the PSN Quick Signup is disabled - but we can access PSN to use our already exist User and write to friends, sync trophies, etc. - right ?

Already read, that all files will stay on the PS3, but what about the PSN access ? Ok, answered. No PSN access in this Beta - just to clarified !
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 01-02-2011 at 10:56 AM

will you be able to data transfer to a retail ps3?

Awesome work guys, mad pros to Cyberskunk & evilsperm you guys are fantastic.

I tried it from USB and it locks up. I got into XMB and can see the new red PSN icon but it locks up before any words come up.

I wont install it as its not anymore useful to me than the normal jailbreak. If it had full PSN access or no dongle jb then I'd give it a go.
    I guess $ony will now get it and block it before you release the full thing.

They can't... and wait until end of this month... and Sony will lose.

Downloaded... copying files at this moment... write back later if it works.

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News