Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Call of Duty 4 'UFO' PS3 Hack is Getting Out of Hand

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to the previous article on the recent Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare PS3 hacks, today GCN has revealed a video demonstrating the Call of Duty 4 'UFO' PS3 hack, which includes a guide and a sermon as follows:

"What does a hack do? Absolutely nothing. It takes no skill to fly around a damn map and kill people from above.

You may get a few laughs from it knowing that people can't kill you, but just so you know, you're completely garbage. Everyone in the game knows you're garbage, and you yourself, know you're garbage. There isn't any other way to put it."

Below is the video and guide from BinuRs for those curious:

To do this hack you need a USB drive. First go to [Register or Login to view links] and download this game save that has the codes in it.

Next you extract the file and you will get a folder called ps3 move that to your USB drive. Then plug your USB into your PS3 and turn it on. Go on game save ulitity data and select your usb drive and copy the game save from your usb to your PS3 (it will ask you to overwrite say yes).

Now your ready to fly go online start a match. To turn UFO mode off/on go to options and exit out of options, and you should be in ufo mode... L1=Fly Down, R1=Fly Up.

Video: Call of Duty 4 'UFO' PS3 Hack is Getting Out of Hand

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just what we need .... another guide (hahaha just kidding).

The good news is that infinity ward have shared a comment, via twitter, that they are working now in a new patch to this and other glitches. I just hope it comes as soon as possible for the good of hardcore fans.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed.. I'm sure IW will patch it up soon enough, until then: enjoy it while it lasts you cheaters!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Meh, the only part I found cool is flying after the helicopter

couldn't this be useful ? I mean loading a code into a game using game saves.. isn't that how wii got homebrews?

Quote Originally Posted by xxLindenxx View Post
    couldn't this be useful ? I mean loading a code into a game using game saves.. isn't that how wii got homebrews?
    yes exactly, using the Zelda Twlight hack.

Just stop using that cheat and start with hacking a nice exploit to pass HW and get Homebrew to run Use it for something useful

I guess... PS3 is already hacked, but non public

wow that cheat really sucks! anybody playing cod4 on ps3? so how many guys are using this? I hope they will release punkbuster for ps3

save hacks so far can't do anything outside of the actual game engine. it cant change the picture and words but so far thats it.. btw if u try and play campaign with this mod its messes it up.

Its a good thing the hacks were patched, bypassing is also very hard now. teachers the hackers a lesson!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News