Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope the add a Mic Function. I wouldn't mind using my phone as a BluTooth Microphone to chat in games.

Stuff like this should be standard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WRONG. not first app to allow a smartphone to do this.

WeBe++ is. iPhone app released a while back that does just this. [Jailbroken only]

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up this guy :s

Sponsored Links
    you love apple, did you know that iphone/pad's are bottlenecked while tethering even when jailbroken? + and that you can tether without jailbreak on most new ANDROIDS! i can do that plus more with NO APPLE, soo android is better (for some reason :s)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dammit! Why did I never know about this. Thanks for the info! +rep

Just a quick one.. LG EVE ?

OMG I searched so much but never found an App for this.

BIG Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by seakz View Post
    you love apple, did you know that iphone/pad's are bottlenecked while tethering even when jailbroken? + and that you can tether without jailbreak on most new ANDROIDS! i can do that plus more with NO APPLE, soo android is better (for some reason :s)
    Who the hell said I love apple. Just because I'm pointing out this isn't the first app to allow this on a smart phone doesn't mean I think the iPhone's better than an android phone.

The best of both worlds is an iPhone with idroid installed as dual boot, but this is very buggy at the time and doesn't allow the marketplace to legally be installed, and its for older generations of iOS devices at the time being.

But seriously, don't assume that just because someone speaks out and says the iPhone did it first means they love apple. Apple is a giant douche that needs to recognize that once a phone is in the hands of the consumer, it's their phone and their allowed to do with it whatever they please. The need to encourage this aspect like android has in order to better themselves.

By trying to block this with every firmware update they continue to waste resources that they could be using to actually add a few features to their own phone that people actually want, like a better notification system (preferably like androids). Instead people are forced to void their warranty to gain access to these modifications, which in my opinion, who the hell cares, wipe, restore, return, and they have no clue if it was jailbroken or not.

Apple = You can't do that because we didn't get money from it.
    Android = Everyone loves modifications so do what you want, pay us though (sometimes).

this is cool depending on your phone that is, haha. anything wireless pwns a wire all across your floor.

Quote Originally Posted by moeiscool View Post
    got a apple wireless keyboard don't need this android hoohaa!!! iphone 4 for the win,ill tether out my unlimited internet to my ps3 xbox and my ipad NO ANDROID, so iphone is better.
    you go ahead and pay for your horrible service cdma network is the way to go for cellular service everyone knows that...

Android is way better than the iphone had a i phone was it, went to android way better.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News