Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's also a radio station & irc room bringing live updates on what's happening - [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ooooooo sounds ominous! Guess i'm screw then - just watched the anonymous video and if they (Anonymous) don't get their way - sony will be after my IP address from youtube for watching their vid too!

I hate all this corporate bull as much as the next guy, but (sorry to day this) i can't see myself queuing up to compain at my local sony store - unfortunately this is exactly the outcome that sony were hoping for - scaring customers so that they won't stand up for their rights for fear of beign sued by them!

(I'll just have to sit on the side-lines and watch as the fun unfolds!)

P.s. Just checked and [Register or Login to view links] is still up (at the moment).

p.p.s. Wow - this news is all over the place, nothing like bringing people's attention to an issue!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    damn straight, and the mass publicity around it won't do sony any favours regardless of how effective the DDoS attacks are (though they are proving to be quite effective lol)

Everything in us is still up for me, from Latin America.

... nice... iphone has been JBed and yet it continues to outsell its competition so i cannot understand sony's lawsuit... waiting for Sony's response... power to the consumers, i say...

I don't see how this will help George Hotz's case at all, but I guess it brings more attention to the situation.

Also, I wish people, including anonymous, would use the correct alias for him which is "geohot" all lowercase. That sounds nitpicky, but it's an important part when you consider some of Sony's arguments in the lawsuit.

well the idea is to raise awareness whilst affecting revenue streams.. which is working.

This is kool..haha
    ill go to the brisbane store if there is 1 to display mutter utter disgust for this ****pany,but ill probably be alone..LOL

Why dont you just keep on hacking the PS3 and leave sony's website alone? These anonymous guys are involving millions of people not interested in hacking/jb/homebrews/backups with their attacks.

sony i'd like you to meet our /b/ig /b/rother(s)

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News