Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb Use PS2 homebrew for PS3

Sponsored Links
    A new idea.. while i was playing on my ps3 i accidently thought of a possible way to hack it.. not me but the dev's team.

some of the older ps3's play ps2 games right? right. we managed to play ps2 backups on ps3 right? right.

so what is holding as from extracting data from the ps3 using ps2 homebrew code?

it's just a thought but please let me know if this is helpful in any way.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Are you still dont know why dev team isnt hack PS3? PS3 - IS MOST SECURE CONSOLE EVER? Of course now sony just Pay to Dev teams and hackers for that they dont hack ps3! Cause its good for sone and for Dev teams ans hackers!

I just was telling with dealers and they said something about ps3 hacks! just think about it.. i mean... PS3 ISNT HACKED - Becouse Sony pay to hackers and etc. How many peoples Know Linux and C++? There are a lot of Peoples WHo Know C++ and Linux (is build on C++) Hack will be (i think so) but i dont know when!Just think about how many firmwares released sony?

And Microsoft? There are so many firmwares updates released Sony Than Microsoft! Why? Becouse when Hackers and Dev teams find Firmware bug or way to Hack firmware they just report to sony and sony pay them and fix bug and then release new firmware! Its JUST True ! And think about it! THERE ARE SO MANY MANY WAYS To HACK PS3 - For exaple Make Linux for ps3 with ISO Loader? Its So Easy for Dev Teams and etc. But they dont do it because sony paying to them!
    Last edited by TUHTA; 11-21-2009 at 10:48 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    Are you still dont know why dev team isnt hack PS3? PS3 - IS MOST SECURE CONSOLE EVER? Of course now sony just Pay to Dev teams and hackers for that they dont hack ps3! Cause its good for sone and for Dev teams ans hackers!

I just was telling with dealers and they said something about ps3 hacks! just think about it.. i mean... PS3 ISNT HACKED - Becouse Sony pay to hackers and etc. How many peoples Know Linux and C++? There are a lot of Peoples WHo Know C++ and Linux (is build on C++) Hack will be (i think so) but i dont know when!Just think about how many firmwares released sony?

And Microsoft? There are so many firmwares updates released Sony Than Microsoft! Why? Becouse when Hackers and Dev teams find Firmware bug or way to Hack firmware they just report to sony and sony pay them and fix bug and then release new firmware! Its JUST True ! And think about it! THERE ARE SO MANY MANY WAYS To HACK PS3 - For exaple Make Linux for ps3 with ISO Loader? Its So Easy for Dev Teams and etc. But they dont do it because sony paying to them!
    I really Doubt that. if there are so many ways to hack the ps3 (homebrew and ps3 game rips for example), tell me one and prove it to me. Ill pay you. I would really like for you to research your information before you post anything

Quote Originally Posted by Chivafighter View Post
    I really Doubt that. if there are so many ways to hack the ps3 (homebrew and ps3 game rips for example), tell me one and prove it to me. Ill pay you. I would really like for you to research your information before you post anything
    lol. well by his theory there are no longer many ways to hack the ps3 cause they would all have been reported to sony

Jesus! That is the worst bs i've ever heard in my life about the ps3...

And by the way, Linux is built on C and not C++.

Banned User
    PS2 homebrew files can already be launched via the swap magic trick and won't help ps3 hacking speakly

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post

Linux and ISO Loader has nothing to do. I hope its a joke what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by sivalakos View Post
    so what is holding as from extracting data from the ps3 using ps2 homebrew code?
    way.
    PS2 mode is a sandbox.

Lightbulb

I think the only way the ps3 is going to get hacked is by installing a modchip.

Exclamation Fighting Fire With Fire

As a technologist working with engineers I started to understand more on sonys outstanding security to the PS3. This post made me realize that sonys engineered the ps3s hardware to be unhackable assisted and coordinated by qualifyed Hackers, thats why the ps3 is controlled by firmware for future updates, after and during the release of the ps3, sony hired a team of hacks to research find existing exploits as soon as something was found they then report it, so sony could fix the wormhole, so sony has a team of hackes and engineers working to destroy any posible hack that we can find, that is why we must stay quiet in forum and so on. I do believe our dev team is on our side.

But we are fighting fire with fire!

Quote Originally Posted by mohp View Post
    I think the only way the ps3 is going to get hacked is by installing a modchip.
    Where? in PSU? Even new models of Xbox doesn't support modchips.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News