Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation The Unfound MW2/B.O PS3 Hacking Method Released!

Sponsored Links
    I am sure all of you heard of unkn0wn and hunter, well me and my friend found the exploit as well last year, and we have decided to release it to our own website.

I do not mean to advertise but you will understand why i don't just copy and paste it here. Also if mods feel this is the wrong section, feel free to move, sorry if it is.

Here is the website: [Register or Login to view links]

Exploit information: [Register or Login to view links]

No sign up, surveys or anything, so you won't be losing your traffic.

Once again i'm not just advertising a random site. The reason why its a free url is that i don't want my details easily traceable so i just used weebly. no .com domain

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS! I LEFT THE PS3 SCENE BEFORE BLACK OPS, AND I BELIEVE THE FILES ARE STILL ENCRYPTED WHEN THE PS3 WRITES THEM TO THE RAM. THEUNKN0WN HAS STUDIED CRYPTOLOGY AND PPU ETC. SO HE WAS ABLE TO REVERSE THE ENCRYPTION! I CANNOT GUARANTEE THIS FOR ANYONE ELSE. BUT THIS COULD OPEN OTHER EXPLOITS.

Lastly, if your going to say the infectus 2 was patched, the flashing of the NAND was with infectus 1, this is not flashing the NAND, i have used it as well as my partner, unless you can prove that it doesn't work, do not post pointless posts! THIS IS READING/WRITING THROUGH THE NAND, TO THE RAM!

All credits to TheUnkn0wn and hunter12 from NGU for using this exploit/working it out 1st!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by XxprokillahxX View Post
    Also if mods feel this is the wrong section, feel free to move, sorry if it is.
    I stuck it in Member News for the moment, later today we can move it to the PS3 Hacks section and/or main page as necessary.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont know why people wanna hack cod games..

Well - frankly - I don't even know why they want to PLAY them ...

How are we supposed to r/w to ram via infectus? But if this works on 3.60 systems then appldr keys are coming!

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by DAXGr View Post
    How are we supposed to r/w to ram via infectus? But if this works on 3.60 systems then appldr keys are coming!

I read it twice, and I agree- not making much sense here, specifically:

"With some knowledge you are able to use the reading and writing function through the NAND to access the RAM."

Pretty sure you can't do that without some software component (something flashed to the, well flash) which is, at the very least missing.

Exclamation

The fact that its supposed to work with mw2 and black ops rings alarm bells in my head.

using NDT's program...

To make it clearer. It is NAND injection to the RAM. And to the person talking about firmware, since i only released it now, it *should* be firmware independent for a while, as sony has more things to worry about (network).

You search for the files (in mw2's case. The .gsc that you want) and it should find it, then you replace it with a modded version.
    Last edited by XxprokillahxX; 05-12-2011 at 07:49 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A little bit of clarification- this can also work out of game in vsh, right?

Could be possible? i never tried. The most i went with this exploit was mw2, sorry i cannot be much more help. I didn't know it could go further at the time.

I sold my ps3's by the way, so i can't test anything anymore.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News