Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Waiting for the devs to release a dev distro, that can install in the PS3.

How cool it would be, to compile, build & execute.. all within the PS3 itself !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh cool, too bad I don't have a Jailbreak dongle yet

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by BackHome View Post
    Waiting for the devs to release a dev distro, that can install in the PS3.

How cool it would be, to compile, build & execute.. all within the PS3 itself !!!
    Just install linux on otherOS or AsbestOS and just install all the requirments, then just compile ps3toolchan and psl1ght.

evilsperm, i have a question about psl1ght & your vbox image. Is it possible to also setup psl1ght & switch to it like with 1.92 & 3.41. I have compiled the psl1ight in another vbox i have (ubuntu 10.10) but would like to have it on your vbox with the ability to switch. I dont think i would have much trouble getting psl1ght setup in your vbox but im really wondering about the .sh code allow the switch to psl1ght, really not fluent with linux.

Maybe you could release a new vbox image that has psl1ght compiled & working with the ability to switch to it like the other SDK environments.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    Maybe you could release a new vbox image that has psl1ght compiled & working with the ability to switch to it like the other SDK environments.
    It won't wont work with switching out $ony sdk and PSL1GHT I tired it a few ways and its too unstable...

However I have made a brand new VM with PSL1GHT with all the bells and whistles of my other VM's so you can compile hexes and develop apps

I will release it in the next day or so. I will also post it on [Register or Login to view links]

I haven't decided if I'm gonna torrent it or megaupload more then likely torrent

Thanks Evil, can't wait for the new VM!

Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News