Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got a 20Mb upload connection and would help seed but I don't have a demonoid account.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    evilsperm: what demographic do you think will use this vm image.

If you are going for novice linux user, vi is the absolute worst word processor to include. Stick to nano at least, and bless is an easy to use hex editor.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    really great news... thanks for this evilsperm.

What version of ubuntu is this, haven't seen that login screen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by korax View Post
    What version of ubuntu is this, haven't seen that login screen in a long time.
    That is just a picture I added to the news article since evilsperm didn't include one... it (likely) isn't the same screen from his image. All of our Site News articles must have a minimum of one picture, so I just googled one for Ubuntu PS3.

Sweet! Now does anyone have a invite they could share? let me know I may be able to help you out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cSharpShooter View Post
    The file is also hosted by a private tracker. You need to register in order to get the torrent file to start your download. IIRC, you need an invite code from an existing member. Send me a message if you want one.
    I wish an invite so I can peer the torrent. I looked in my User CP and such but could not find a way to send you a msg to get an invite. Is there anyway you can send me it? Would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RipRocK View Post
    I wish an invite so I can peer the torrent. I looked in my User CP and such but could not find a way to send you a msg to get an invite. Is there anyway you can send me it? Would really appreciate it.
    Registered Users can leave Visitor (Profile) Messages, but since you are still a Newbie you would have to e-mail him if he left his mail in his Profile.

Who needs an invite code?

@Lucifer Kain,
    i need one.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News