Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hate to hop on the forum begging, but does anyone have an invite. i cant grab the image from demonoid seedings no prob since my utorrent is on allday anyway

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Imtoodvs:

you can just download the .torrent that I posted here because it has open trackers in it.

I will be releasing the 3.41 version some time today and I'll post the .torrent again with some open trackers. I will put more open trackers in if you can supply me with some that you know are working.

~evil

Sponsored Links

Ubuntu PS3 3.41 SDK VirtualBox Image

Sponsored Links
    This is a VirtualBox Image of Ubuntu_x86 with tools to compile PS3 Jailbreak files As well as PS3 Applications/Packages. This release has a getto rigged PS3 SDK 3.41 due to he half ass leaked version, CHM Viewer, Hex Editor.

This Also includes a tool called PS3 Package Gui to allow your to extract (those packages that don't require a license!) and create pkg files, also a SFO editor. Remember this is based on the halfassed release of the 3.41, this includes a fix from NZHawk as well as the Sample data from the 1.92 SDK, and the ftp.h from the 1.92 SDK also. You can not compile apps that were made with 1.92 unless you do some major editing so dont go crying if you cant code and say apps your trying to compile are broken...
    It just means they did not code the app for use with 3.41.

I have also Included the latest Source Releases of PSGroove as of 10.10.10

PS3 SDK is installed to /usr/local/cell

You will need:

VirtualBox or VMware

Login info once you get up and running:

User = evilsperm
    Pass = password
    sudo password = password

I will seed this too 100% for the next few days, but keep in mind I am not on my Fiber optic connection at the moment so please be patient as I seed, also seed this as long as you can and don't be a leech

Once a better leak of the 3.41 SDK arrives I will update this VM.

~evil

Torrent Link: [Register or Login to view links]

Torrent File for those without a demonoid account with open trackers: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=22800

If one of the mods wants to port this to the site news be my guest here's a pic if you need.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled-1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by evilsperm; 10-10-2010 at 05:30 PM

Thanks!

I'll give it a try later!

the password does not work for me.
    User = evilsperm
    sudo password = password

i would appreciate any help.

It's sudo su

If your trying to get root.

Thanks Evil, downloading now.

I made the changes to the power.h file but still having issues compiling with the atmega32u2:

[Register or Login to view code]

It's interesting to notice that the mcu itself is still noch listed within the "Known MCU names".

Any hints?

Greetings

Here we go!

I found and followed the intructions under:

[Register or Login to view links]

I was now able to compile psgroove using the atmega32u2 mcu. But unfortunately my minimus32 is still on its way so i can't test my compiled version. I'll give you all a heads-up as soon as my device arrives!

Btw this problem occured with evilsperms first ubuntu virtual box image. I don't know if this is still a problem in the sdk-included version.

Greetz
    Last edited by sirjones; 10-11-2010 at 11:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Evil my linux is atrocious, but thx to you i'm now compiling! Good look.

on to shared folders

I coded a little bash script based on all the information in this forum and some others.

What it mainly does:

1) automates the patching of the Makefile.payload needed to compile a new psgroove (hermes) package as mentioned in mariodabs post.

2) Looks for the raw2payload.c and moves it into the root folder

3) Sets the needed values inside Makefile.psgroove (mcu, board, f_cpu)

--- and now the minimus related stuff begins ---

4) Creates a folder named "MINIMUS" inside "\lufa-lib\trunk\LUFA\Drivers\Board\" to allow one to specify MINIMUS as Board type. The script also copies the provided Minimus-LEDs.h to that folder and renames it to LEDs.h. The Minimus-LEDs.h file contains TEENSY based code modified according to the board design of the Minimus boards (forgot where i found it).

5) Patches psgroove.c file to achieve correct usage of the minimus LEDs

I'm a lazy guy - so i don't want to make all that changes manually when the next psgroove / hermes update arrives. I thought i might share it with all of you to support lazyness and the great work of evilsperm!

Feel free to reuse and/or change the code.

IMPORTANT: Since my dongle still didn't arrive i cannot verify the created hex files for the minimus board! But i will as soon as the stick arrives.

Greetings
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News