you can just download the .torrent that I posted here because it has open trackers in it.
I will be releasing the 3.41 version some time today and I'll post the .torrent again with some open trackers. I will put more open trackers in if you can supply me with some that you know are working.
This is a VirtualBox Image of Ubuntu_x86 with tools to compile PS3 Jailbreak files As well as PS3 Applications/Packages. This release has a getto rigged PS3 SDK 3.41 due to he half ass leaked version, CHM Viewer, Hex Editor.
This Also includes a tool called PS3 Package Gui to allow your to extract (those packages that don't require a license!) and create pkg files, also a SFO editor. Remember this is based on the halfassed release of the 3.41, this includes a fix from NZHawk as well as the Sample data from the 1.92 SDK, and the ftp.h from the 1.92 SDK also. You can not compile apps that were made with 1.92 unless you do some major editing so dont go crying if you cant code and say apps your trying to compile are broken...
It just means they did not code the app for use with 3.41.
I have also Included the latest Source Releases of PSGroove as of 10.10.10
PS3 SDK is installed to /usr/local/cell
You will need:
VirtualBox or VMware
Login info once you get up and running:
User = evilsperm
Pass = password
sudo password = password
I will seed this too 100% for the next few days, but keep in mind I am not on my Fiber optic connection at the moment so please be patient as I seed, also seed this as long as you can and don't be a leech
Once a better leak of the 3.41 SDK arrives I will update this VM.
I was now able to compile psgroove using the atmega32u2 mcu. But unfortunately my minimus32 is still on its way so i can't test my compiled version. I'll give you all a heads-up as soon as my device arrives!
Btw this problem occured with evilsperms first ubuntu virtual box image. I don't know if this is still a problem in the sdk-included version.
Last edited by sirjones; 10-11-2010 at 11:58 AMReason: Automerged Doublepost
I coded a little bash script based on all the information in this forum and some others.
What it mainly does:
1) automates the patching of the Makefile.payload needed to compile a new psgroove (hermes) package as mentioned in mariodabs post.
2) Looks for the raw2payload.c and moves it into the root folder
3) Sets the needed values inside Makefile.psgroove (mcu, board, f_cpu)
--- and now the minimus related stuff begins ---
4) Creates a folder named "MINIMUS" inside "\lufa-lib\trunk\LUFA\Drivers\Board\" to allow one to specify MINIMUS as Board type. The script also copies the provided Minimus-LEDs.h to that folder and renames it to LEDs.h. The Minimus-LEDs.h file contains TEENSY based code modified according to the board design of the Minimus boards (forgot where i found it).
5) Patches psgroove.c file to achieve correct usage of the minimus LEDs
I'm a lazy guy - so i don't want to make all that changes manually when the next psgroove / hermes update arrives. I thought i might share it with all of you to support lazyness and the great work of evilsperm!
Feel free to reuse and/or change the code.
IMPORTANT: Since my dongle still didn't arrive i cannot verify the created hex files for the minimus board! But i will as soon as the stick arrives.