Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Titan JailBreak Image Uncovered on Official PS JailBreak Site

Sponsored Links
    According to the folks over at PS3JailBreak.com (linked above), an image marked Titan JailBreak was recently uncovered on the official PS JailBreak site's Web server.

Yesterday we reported that the PS JailBreak launch was going to be delayed approximately a week, and now some are speculating as to whether Titan JailBreak is an official PS JailBreak clone or simply a name while the PS3 modchip was still in development.

To quote: "An image found on psjailbreak's official site shows the name "Titan Jailbreak" It is unknown exactly why this banner is on the official site. Could this be the name of an upcoming official clone of the PSJailbreak?

Perhaps due to the component shortage earlier reported, the manufacturer has decided to make a rebranded clone with different components. This is purely speculation but it would make sense."

Titan JailBreak Image Uncovered on Official PS JailBreak Site

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm gonna laugh when the Jig gets cloned and we all just call it Pandora's Key or something like that... i should probably coppyright that name pretty quick that way i can charge you guys 25c every time you say it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ha, indeed! It will be interesting to see if 'Titan JailBreak' amounts to anything more than a logo image though.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    I'm gonna laugh when the Jig gets cloned and we all just call it Pandora's Key or something like that... i should probably coppyright that name pretty quick that way i can charge you guys 25c every time you say it.
    why 25c? make it 50c ...pandora's key ...sounds like a high value alias..

As you can see here (psjailbreak.com/images) Titan Jailbreak logo was created (or uploaded to the site) at march 27. PS Jailbreak logos on the other hand was created (or uploaded to the site) at may 19.

So i don't think so they plan to create a new "cheapest clone" because of the components shortgage for PS Jailbreak dongle.

BTW i am the only one who understand that PS Jailbreak was ready from March of this year ? And if this is true why they keep secret it for so many months and they don't release it ASAP ?

Hmmm....

You're right boss , but there is also a picture with titan logo on "contact us" section. Look under "become an authorized dealer click here"

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

distributor_small.jpg  

Interesting indeed, nice find atlask2 and +Rep!

The image you find atlask2 is also created at March 27...

When the PSjailbreak will be sold out ? do you advice me to buy a new one or to wait a free solution ? I am bored while wait !

Hmm, any possibilty the Titan jaibreak is a better version pf PSjailbreak with more features?

I was going to order PSJailbreak today but with the X3 on the way, PSKey and now this, I think IŽll hold off a little longer. Plus since the Jailbreak is now delayed theres no sense in ordering it now.

wow, before I could miss a few days on the forums and then read everything I wanted in a few minutes. Now if I miss a day or two, there is many threads and hundreds of posts.

The ps3scene is alive and growing.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News