Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

TI-89 Titanium PS3 Payload Collection

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys,

I decided to create this thread as early as possible to avoid any clutter and confusion when using the TI-89 Titanium calculator to Jalibreak your PS3.

If you have read my previous thread "TI-84+ PS3 Payload Collection", you'll know what this thread is for. Instead of re-inventing the wheel, the "TI-89 Titanium PS3 Payload Collection" will be the same format.

TI-84+ Payload Collection Thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...on-114440.html

Read through that thread and I'll bet your question has already been answered over there.

Hermes Payloads:
    The important thing to remember while using Hermes payloads with the TI-89 Titanium is to make sure "Device 6" is enabled. You will get a lock-up if it isn't.

KakaRoto PL3 Payloads-
    The KakaRoto .zip files include the 2.76, 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, 3.21, 3.40, and 3.41 payloads, sorted by compile date. The DEFxxx.8xv files are the default payloads. The DEVxxx.8xv files are the dev payloads. The PATxxx.8xv files are the patched payloads. When using Kakaroto PL3 payloads, you can have "Device 6" disabled. This will get rid of the annoying error on the PS3 saying "Unknown Device Attached"

KIOSK PS3-
    Thanks to Kratos77, a naming scheme has been established from 10-23-2010 onward. The DEFxxxK.8xv files are the default payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. The PATxxxK.8xv files are the patched payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. The DEVxxxK.8xv files are the DEV payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. These are included in the KakaRoto .zip files.

If you need further help setting up your calculator/payloads, please visit Brandon Wilson's site: PS3JB89 - PS3 Jailbreak for TI-89 Titanium

You can also post here if you have read through his entire site and still can't get it to work.

If there is an issue with a specific payload, let me know and I'll get it fixed up immediately.

For more information, please visit the original thread at: [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News