Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

TI-84+ PS3 Payload Collection

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys and gals!

I wanted to share my current collection of payloads compatible with the TI-84 calculator. I figured it was getting tough to find the correct payload for users that don't know how to compile their own, so I will keep an updated collection.

Attached to the bottom is the current collection. I will be adding more as time goes on.

The KakaRoto .zip files include the 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, and 3.41 payloads, sorted by compile date. The DEFxxx.8xv files are the default payloads. The DEVxxx.8xv files are the dev payloads. The PATxxx.8xv files are the patched payloads.

KIOSK PS3-
    Thanks to kratos77, a naming scheme has been established from 10-23-2010 onward. The DEFxxxK.8xv files are the default payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. The PATxxxK.8xv files are the patched payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. The DEVxxxK.8xv files are the DEV payloads for Kiosk mode PS3s. These are included in the KakaRoto .zip files.

EDIT:
    Although I agree with KaKaRoTo, I think I will continue to compile the DEV payloads. I want people to have a choice, so I'm not going to stop you guys from having what you want. Also, because I don't want this list becoming 10 miles long, I will only keep the last 3 PL3 payloads here. The ones I remove from the first post will have (PM) next to them. If you want that version, please PM me and I'll send it to you.

Compiled by RemainNameless:
    Hermes v1
    Hermes v2
    Hermes v3
    Hermes v3 Waninkoko Patch(PM)
    Hermes v4 (PM)
    Hermes v4b
    KakaRoto PL3 (3.01 - 3.41) 10-16-2010 (PM)
    KakaRoto PL3 (3.01 - 3.41) 10-18-2010 (PM)
    KakaRoto PL3 (3.01 - 3.41) 10-20-2010
    KakaRoto PL3 3.41 KIOSK 10-22-2010 (PM)
    KakaRoto PL3 (3.01 - 3.41) 10-23-2010
    KakaRoto PL3 (2.76 - 3.41) 10-25-2010

Compiled by Kratos77:
    KakaRoto PL3 10-17-2010 (PM)

Compiled by jojolo:
    Hermes v3 + Mathieulh + Waninkoko Patches

Compiled by mak1:
    Hermes v3 Mathieulh Patch (PM)

Compiled by ihaveit:
    PL3 with Backup Manager and BDEMU Support (3.01 - 3.41)- You should only use the ihaveit payloads if you want to use PL3 payload with an older Backup Manager. If you use a newer manager (such as the newest Gaia or Open Manager) you don't need these payloads.

If anyone else has any more contributions before I finish, feel free to post them. Also, if anyone finds that a payload is not working, please post and I'll fix it right up.

For more information, please visit the original thread: [Register or Login to view links]

I also have automated Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7 scripts that will be available soon that allow you to compile your own PL3 payloads in less than a minute!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing this archival thread here remainnameless and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    remainnameless, Thank you for putting this together. I am very new to this scene but have been modding psp's and xboxes from day one. I have been sifting through this forum for a few days and really wanted to avoid asking this but if you, (or anyone else) could point me in the right direction that would be great. I am currently running the ti84 with PSJB v0007. My ps3 slim is running the 3.41 fw.

I have managed to get the HERMES payload to work. Other than that, I dont know how to configure the payloads once in the calculator.

I have: stage 1 Payload, Stage2 Payload, Firmware Compat.

For the stage 1 payload, The only thing that makes any of my games playable is selecting the *HERMESPSN payload on stage1 and leaving the other options on default.

Is stage1 the only option that you are supposed to be changing?

Stage 1 is used for the jailbreak
    Stage 2 is used for asbestOS linux

Firmware Compatibility is used if you have a firmware lower than 3.41

Has anybody been able to get the PL3 debugging payloads to work?

I've tried but they always freeze my calculater

Same with payload_dump_elfs, dump_lv2 etc, really would be nice to figure out why they don't work right.

elaboration plz

I unzip a payload folder.. there are three files inside (DEFxx DEVxx and PATxx) I then move the unzipped files over to the calculator.. via the TIconnect software. move all three?

I see the files being available in the options of the PSJB program on the ti84+

Stage1 payload: what goes here? Jailbreak files right? Which one(s)?? HERMES is the only one that works for me here.

Stage2 payload: what goes here? AsbestOS.. so leave default then right?

Fw compat: what goes here? I am running 3.41 so leave default right?

I have many options available for each of these categories, as I have downloaded many payloads.. HERMES, Evilsperm, kakaroto, just to name a few.. Any help with this is greatly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by sublyme; 12-14-2010 at 09:57 AM

This wasn't intended to be a help thread, it was supposed to be an archive of updated payloads but remainnameless hasn't updated it recently so all of the current ones are posted in the Site News threads instead.

If you have specific questions post them in the PS3 help section... I'm closing this one for now, at least until he returns and is able to update this on a regular basis.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News